• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Cool!

I'm thinking about taking it at a later date and running my 1911 (to find out what needs fixing).

MindOOB

Jul 6, 2012
    I would like to also highly recommend this course to anyone looking to further their handgun proficiency. This course opened my eyes to what a combat mindset really is and what types of drills you should be proficient at. There was a lot of things that I had never done before in any shooting competitions or just drills ex. running el Capeeton', moving and shooting, and reloading under stress. What an experience!

The whole team at Engage Armament were first class, from the instructors AJ/Buddy to Ted and the rest of the team that were there. Everyone was very helpful and there to offer suggestions and tips whenever anyone wanted to know what they could improve upon. The range also offered some very realistic conditions. It had just rained and lets say there was a serious shortage of smooth earth with anything resembling soft ground. The rocks added a certain "no pain, no train" mentality for an even more effective combat mindset.

Needless to say I will be taking another class as soon as they ready.. (hint hint nudge nudge AJ). I would say that if anyone is looking to take this class please please take Engages Basic pistol class so that you can get the most out of this advance course.

It was also great to meet everyone at the course it was truly a lot of fun. Oh btw if any lady shooters out there have any interest in a class like this please do not hesitate to take it. My fiancee attended this class with me and she thoroughly enjoyed it - I believe with the only .45 and a compact 1911 to boot.

Thanks again AJ, Buddy, Ted, and the whole Engage Armament Group this past Sunday was a memorable experience that will be repeated hopefully soon.

FunScience

Aug 16, 2012
    Bethesda, MD
    I had a great learning experience at the Engage Combat Handgun course! Following the Engage Basic Pistol six month ago and plenty of range practice time, I was ready to take the next step.
    I can't agree more what previous posts have already said, so will not repeat it again. Certainly I'm already looking forward to take this course again in the near future.
    Thank you AJ, Buddy, Ted and all course participants for such a successful day!

Engage Instructor

Industry Partner
    Oct 27, 2011
    I am glad you guys had a good time. I have learned a whole lot from you guys in regards to what I am keeping and what I am "deleting" from my course. Thank you to all who attended the course and I hope to see some new faces in my next one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom