• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Many thanks to all who put this together and made it work esp Cypherpunk & Mr Branca.

This was a great class! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Winebike

May 11, 2009
    Thanks to all those who brought Andrew to Maryland to teach this class and to those who provided the facilities and support today. Thanks to Andrew for presenting it. I was impressed by Andrew's in-depth knowledge and by how efficiently and effectively he communicated it to the class. He provided extremely useful insights into state gun statutes and case law that all gun owners should know. I highly recommend this class to everyone. No matter how much you think you know about gun laws, Andrew will expand your knowledge and better prepare you for any encounters where deadly force might be necessary for self defense. Hopefully, none of us will every need to apply this knowledge.

scrub

Dec 26, 2012
    self defense seminar

This was a great class that put out alot of info in a easy to understand format.
    I had no idea of the different requirments for self defense as a defense.
    this class has changed my whole way of thinking and approach. tom

Law of Self Defense

Know the Law
    Dec 17, 2010
    Boston, MA
    This was a great class that put out alot of info in a easy to understand format.
    I had no idea of the different requirments for self defense as a defense.
    this class has changed my whole way of thinking and approach. tom

Thanks for the kind words. Thanks for all who came and participated, I really enjoyed giving this class. :-)

--Andrew, @LawSelfDefense

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Well worth the effort..and travel..
    Still don't like lawyers...but now I know why;)

Seriously AB does a great job..

One idea...it might be worth considering a part 2 someday... with more case analysis...

All in time..

Law of Self Defense

Know the Law
    Dec 17, 2010
    Boston, MA
    One idea...it might be worth considering a part 2 someday... with more case analysis...

That's such a great suggestion, that we already have it in the works for many states, as a Level II seminar. :-)

A Level II class only be useful to someone who has first taken the existing seminar, because we won't be re-covering the basics, but diving deep into individual cases. For that, the fundamental concepts must already be understood.

As a result, the economics of it all require that in any particular state we already have enough Level I graduates (or the existing seminar) to fill a Level II class.

This weekend was the first two seminars (Level I) in Maryland, so it will likely be a while before we can fill a Level II course.

mtnwisdom

Sep 9, 2012
    Sparrows Point
    Everyone that includes a firearm in their personal protection plan, inside the home or out, MUST attend this seminar. It is your due diligence as a responsible armed citizen; with or without a CCW permit. This is THE legal background you need to give your lawyer the tools to keep you free after you live thru the encounter.

-Chuck

Law of Self Defense

Know the Law
    Dec 17, 2010
    Boston, MA
    Everyone that includes a firearm in their personal protection plan, inside the home or out, MUST attend this seminar. It is your due diligence as a responsible armed citizen; with or without a CCW permit. This is THE legal background you need to give your lawyer the tools to keep you free after you live thru the encounter.

-Chuck

Thanks for the kind words, Chuck. It was great fun for me, as well. Great audience, lots of great questions. :-)

mtnwisdom

Sep 9, 2012
    Sparrows Point

Law of Self Defense

Know the Law
    Dec 17, 2010
    Boston, MA
    A request goeth forward to you for this fall... TeamHouse Training would love to sponsor your seminar this fall.

-Chuck

That's great! I'm actually pretty booked right up to November, but I may be able to move one or two things around. I'll figure out how to message you, and we can speak directly. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom