• slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Did he say $1075 with the suppressor?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    I will be picking one of these up for sure. I believe msrp for standard is $999, one with fake can is $1,050.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Had my hands on the pistol at Duffys definitely like and will be in the market for the Carbine. I thought they had a fully collapsible stock? That's what I really want

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Had my hands on the pistol at Duffys definitely like and will be in the market for the Carbine. I thought they had a fully collapsible stock? That's what I really want

You're probably thinking sig mpx with regards to fully collapsible. AFAIK the scorpions are all side folders. Really excited about these though, I love pccs

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    I just learned how to embed :)

I really like the carbine, a lot more practical than the pistol version. I kinda had my heart set on an AKX-9 but may have to reevaluate(or start saving up for both :D).

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    I wanted to get over to 2A this weekend and ask them, but I didn't make it. One of the dealers on Facebook hinted that he knew but couldn't say. CZ overpromised on the 922r stock kits so a projected date probably doesn't mean anything.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    4) If this is a semi-automatic centerfire rifle that can accept a detachable magazine, does it have any two of the following: a folding stock; a grenade launcher or flare launcher; or a flash suppressor; If so, then it is banned and may not be purchased, sold, or transferred.

I would love to SBR the carbine. I would also like to run them suppressed but with that folding stock, doesnt that make them banned? Yea i could buy one and not run it with a suppressor, but that would be less fun. XD

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    I guess it could work with a 14.5 barrel? Pinned and welded of course. Thoughts?

If you mean folding stock + suppressor, no the issue isn't a SBR with a suppressor, it's the folder and another evil feature. But an AR stock is easy, they already make a buffer tube adapter to go on the back of the receiver.

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    There are at least 4 different Scorpion threads going. One of them has a pic of gre24ene's SBR with a Battlelink Minimalist stock.
    I suppose the factory stock could be pinned or welded so it wouldn't fold.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    In original configuration the rifle comes with a folding stock and compensator, so it's good to go. If you put a can on it I'm not sure where that falls, as I stopped opining on the cluster**** that omalley shit out in 2013.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom