• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    Nice to see a little powder on the tables again. I stopped at bass pro on the way home and they had about 10 different rifle powders in stock...hope its coming back.

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    Walked out with a yellow slip of paper and an empty wallet after finding a P38 that needed a home.

Saying you bought a P38 is about like saying you bought a pick up truck, or a six pack. Manufacturer, date code? Post some pics when you get it. For some reason, including your foot in the pic is SOP at MDS

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    If what Fox was doing with Mags was to caught and make the news then it would be bad for gun shows in MD, 2A, all involved, and possibly crap/new legislation against possession. This should be brought up in the correct way to the show promoter if not the proper authority in MD. Somehow without MDS being involved so Fox won't relate it to our community. Any ideas? Am I wrong? Just my opinion and curious as to what others think.

SB281 Blaster

Feb 4, 2014
    Queenstown
    Boy oh boy Lou and Mopar thanks for the rap music while packing-up! Never listened to it before, but love it cause I hear the words over the music. Was one of the pieces by Lou..decrus? When I got home I just had to hear more, but my wife through a fit and told me I shouldn't play music with lyrics like that around the kids. I told her, ""but dear Mopar and Lou's "Legal Advisor" said it was OK and that's what we listen to at the gun shows after we say the pledge of allegiance.""

Turtle_Nagant

Jan 11, 2014
    Saying you bought a P38 is about like saying you bought a pick up truck, or a six pack. Manufacturer, date code? Post some pics when you get it. For some reason, including your foot in the pic is SOP at MDS

Admittedly, I don't know what most of the markings mean. I remember the slide is marked 'cyq,' which is Spreewerk I believe. I'll put pics up once it's in hand.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I found a lb of W231 pistol powder! got that and a couple BLC-2, then 2K primers and Magpul furniture from Precision. Fox was empty! Lou was either on the phone or out smoking each time I went by. $14 for rusty 50 cal ammo cans, is that good? The ammo I saw was high. Fractured Prune on the way home!

If you looked CLOSELY at those ammo cans you would have noticed that it was only light surface rust and NO rust on the inside where it counts. And yes, $14.00 IS a good price considering I was in a surplus store the other day and saw TRULY rusty, bubbling paint, inside and out and wet inside cans for $29.99.

Feb 28, 2013
    But if you want to pay $1200 and HIGHER for the convenience, versus $595 for Field Grade or $696 for Service grade. Or $995 for a Special with a NEW barrel and new wood.

Uh, no. I didn't pay anywhere close to $1200. So you can knock off the snark, thank you very much.:cool:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    If you looked CLOSELY at those ammo cans you would have noticed that it was only light surface rust and NO rust on the inside where it counts. And yes, $14.00 IS a good price considering I was in a surplus store the other day and saw TRULY rusty, bubbling paint, inside and out and wet inside cans for $29.99.

Just curious, I got 3 thanks for the input.
    There was a dealer named skip that sold 1 for $8, No rust, I missed that one.

Last edited:

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    image.jpg
    Did anyone else get one of these today? I found it under my windshield wiper in the parking lot when I was leaving the show. Thank you whoever you were.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I was looking for the older couple that sells airsoft and lots of cases and backpacks and such. Most of their stuff is VooDoo tactical, which is good stuff.

I stopped and talked to the safe guy up front. He sells GOOD safes, with plate doors. And some at similar prices to the box store junk ones. I will be getting a safe from him. Just need to clean out the space for it.

We did get a couple of T-shirts. Young couple selling them. Outline of MD, with the MD flag pattern on it. Words say:

"Ban Maryland"

"It's shaped like a gun"

Sign for 2 for $30, but they offered us 2 for $20.

:lol2:

Also a couple of raffle tickets for the carbine.

Was the safe guy Continental Arms or someone else? If someone else do you have the name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom