• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    So I guess you are voting for Cardin then. Does Romney have too much hair so you will vote for Obama?

I voted for Romney and I encourage the rest of you to do the same. I see Cardin winning the election followed by Sobhani and then Bongino. I just think "money talk bs walks". :lol2: Dan will take the Eastern Shore, Sobhani will take Montgomery and Baltimore and Cardin will probably take the rest.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I voted for Romney and I encourage the rest of you to do the same. I see Cardin winning the election followed by Sobhani and then Bongino. I just think "money talk bs walks". :lol2: Dan will take the Eastern Shore, Sobhani will take Montgomery and Baltimore and Cardin will probably take the rest.

Cardin aint taken Carroll...that's for damn sure.

jleemd99

Oct 30, 2011
    Catonsville, Maryland
    An Excellent Republican Candidate You May Not Know: Dan Bongino

Has anyone heard when their debates will be broadcast ?

If you're on facebook, search for his page. He can keep you up to date there on when the debates are. He already posted one on youtube between him and Cardin.

I watched it and was thoroughly impressed with how he handled himself. Cardin is a bag of hot air, who thinks government needs to pass legislation for everything under the sun. He's a prime example of someone who expresses political platitudes emphatically to try to appeal to people.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I can't see Sobhani being a spoiler. Cardin is more vulnerable to Sobhani than to Bongino. The Dan B supporters would have all written in Mickey Mouse before voting for Cardin. He simply ignores tham , wins handily anyway. Sobhani has the potential at actually woo away Cardin voters.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    No true. He is all Italian. You can't believe everything you read on a Wiki.

He may be Italian but with his tan he looks Black. :lol: I have had many people tell ne there is a Black republican running. I guess tv makes people fat and Black..that should help in Maryland. :lol2: Wiki does show him as Black.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    Let's say that he was fat, black and not a former LEO, would you vote for him based on the platform listed on his website/that you have heard him state publicly?

Elliotte

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Loudoun County VA
    FYI, Bongino & Cardin (& Sobhani I think) are doing a live radio debate on WOLB 1010AM (Baltimore) this morning (Wed) from 8:00-9:30AM. I found a way to listen through my smartphone, so there should be a web stream for those that can't pick it up on the radio.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    He may be Italian but with his tan he looks Black. :lol: I have had many people tell ne there is a Black republican running. I guess tv makes people fat and Black..that should help in Maryland. :lol2: Wiki does show him as Black.
    Who gives a f**k what his ethnic background is?

Like Fonzie once said:

"I'd rather know a cool black guy, than an uncool white guy."

organized_mayhem

Legend in my own mind
    I can't see Sobhani being a spoiler. Cardin is more vulnerable to Sobhani than to Bongino. The Dan B supporters would have all written in Mickey Mouse before voting for Cardin. He simply ignores tham , wins handily anyway. Sobhani has the potential at actually woo away Cardin voters.

Sobhani and Cardin are birds of a feather. Sobhani can make all the claims he wants. He gives himself away by using lines from the Democrat playbook when it came to the 2nd and gun control. If Sobhani wins it is also a Democrat win. No doubt about it. Sobhani is a spoiler.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Let's say that he was fat, black and not a former LEO, would you vote for him based on the platform listed on his website/that you have heard him state publicly?

I support abortion and I don't support immigration...:lol2: But I would consider him. I don't like him telling how bad things are..I live here and know it already..:lol: We don't need reminding.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Sobhani and Cardin are birds of a feather. Sobhani can make all the claims he wants. He gives himself away by using lines from the Democrat playbook when it came to the 2nd and gun control. If Sobhani wins it is also a Democrat win. No doubt about it. Sobhani is a spoiler.

Me thinks Sobhini will caucus with the Democrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom