• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    I've seen a lot of supporter signs for him in Fredneck and even some in *gasp* Rockville... my favorite gas station BP on 85 has a HUGE sign for him!

Couldn't all the folks from the combined "red" counties elect someone other than the machine-chosen candidate if they had higher turnout? Fredneck, Carroll, Eastern shore, southern Maryland, Panhandle, Harford.... I'm thinking if we had effeciently run get out the vote campaigns there, we could outvote the MoCo-PG-Bmore corridor..... Especially for Bongino.

It can't hurt but there is an old rule of hand in the state of MD. For every registered independent there are 2 Republican and 3 Democrats.

Although the percentages of independents has been slowly climbing and the number of reg Republican's has been steady that break down is pretty consistence. So If the Democrat number are down and the Republican numbers are high and the independents break strong on the Republican side he could win that is basically how Ehrlich was elected but that requires Democrats to not show up and that generally requires them to be pissed at the current guy maybe if they are upset enough with Obama it could happen but I wouldn't bet on it.

Thanks
    Robert

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    If anyone on here knows how to get some big signs on HWY 210 down in Southern Maryland please do so. All I see are those dang CARDIN and HOYER signs all over the place. Would be nice to see a BONGINO sign right in front of them. I have mine in the yard but I am not on a major road.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    That is as unfair as racial prejudice is. Cops are people. There are some that are nice, fair, and honest, and there are some that aren't. To say you can't vote for someone simply because they wear blue is very, very short-sighted, and not a little bigoted.

Lots of people don't like cops. I just think when Palin could not even pronounce his name that was an Omen. :innocent0

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location
    Dan Bongino can win with a plurality, now that an Independent candidate has entered the race. Unfortunately, Cardin and Sobhani both have more money than Bongino, and campaign money does matter in a close election.

Bongino can become the 51st Senator and swing the Senate to Republican control.

Remember, Senators confirm Supreme Court nominees.

Support Dan Bongino's campaign: https://www.bongino.com/contribute/

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    I said the same thing to my fiancee the other night. I can't believe that the Independent is better funded, but apparently he is.
    Sobhani is self-funding his own campaign. Why, I don't know. I'll let you do your own research on how he made his money. Also, Sobhani has not said whether he would caucus with the Democrats or Republicans.

Both Cardin and Sobhani have more money than Bongino. But nobody is working harder than Bongino. And, by far, Bongino has the best campaign working, for over a year, now.

All Cardin and Sobhani will do is write checks for TV ads.

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    This is my first election in MoCo, and I thought I was in Van Hollen's district. Just checked, and it seems I'm in Donna Edwards' district. It's pretty obviously a victim of gerrymandering.
    I was in MD-01 with Andy Harris until I was gerrymandered into Donna Edwards' MD-04. So, I'm supporting Faith Loudon for Congress in MD-04. http://www.faithloudon.com/ I looked at Donna Edwards' voting record and disagree with her on almost every issue.

No doubt, Faith Loudon is in a tough campaign. I hope she beats Edwards.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Sobhani is self-funding his own campaign. Why, I don't know. I'll let you do your own research on how he made his money. Also, Sobhani has not said whether he would caucus with the Democrats or Republicans.

Both Cardin and Sobhani have more money than Bongino. But nobody is working harder than Bongino. And, by far, Bongino has the best campaign working, for over a year, now.

All Cardin and Sobhani will do is write checks for TV ads.

Sobhani is accurate when he says that our system is corrupt. I don't know what Bongino did with the 400k he supposedly raised because I don't see much in the way of campaign. I bet Cardin won't even debate Bongino..because he sees no threat.

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    Dan Bongino can win with a plurality, now that an Independent candidate has entered the race. Unfortunately, Cardin and Sobhani both have more money than Bongino, and campaign money does matter in a close election.

Bongino can become the 51st Senator and swing the Senate to Republican control.

Remember, Senators confirm Supreme Court nominees.

Support Dan Bongino's campaign: https://www.bongino.com/contribute/

I don't have money to give him.
    I do have a vote I will give him; + one from the wife makes "two" :thumbsup: :D

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Sobhani is accurate when he says that our system is corrupt. I don't know what Bongino did with the 400k he supposedly raised because I don't see much in the way of campaign. I bet Cardin won't even debate Bongino..because he sees no threat.

It's obvious you don't know how much it cost to run a campaign. Well, I don't either, but I know 400k ain't beans.

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    He's getting ready to launch a TV ad series. Those aren't cheap (ask the MSI folks who researched getting our ads up) at all.

Decent smart folks who can do basic math and don't have their heads shoved up their posteriors don't require a whole lot of 'convincing'. It's the folks who don't know there is one more person out there they could vote for he has to reach. Some of those folks have a short attention span and need to be told closer to the election.

I'm not with his campaign but wish I could do more for him.
    What you see is what you get.
    I'm okay with that in a politician.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    Sobhani signs went up on 210 towards Indian Head this weekend. Right smack dab in the middle of Hoyer and Cardin's signs. We really need to get some Bongino signs up down this way. If anyone has the capability please do so. I am looking for some but I am not sure if there are any big ones to be had.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I actually saw one or 2 of the Bongino signs on the side of I-270 here in Frederick or out in the Ijamsville area. He seems legit, so I'm hoping he gets a fair chance at getting into office.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Sobhani signs went up on 210 towards Indian Head this weekend. Right smack dab in the middle of Hoyer and Cardin's signs. We really need to get some Bongino signs up down this way. If anyone has the capability please do so. I am looking for some but I am not sure if there are any big ones to be had.

If you want signs, go to Dan's website to find his representative in your district. One phone call will get you all the signs you want including the large ones in either single sided or double sided.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    It's obvious you don't know how much it cost to run a campaign. Well, I don't either, but I know 400k ain't beans.

Paying staff rather than tv ads is not an intelligent use of funds. My gf has received some literature from him. I voted today by absentee ballot. I don't see the "fired upness" by O's people this year. I voted against gambling, against gay marriage and against the "Dream Act".

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    I saw a huge banner/sign for him on my way home from work. In POTOMAC, on on the corner of River and Piney Meeting House

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    I don't see it happening

Saw a decent group holding his signs today at muddy branch and great Seneca highway. I gave the a wave and thumbs up. Glad to see I'm not the only supporter in the people's county.

I just don't see Bongino winning unless there is a miracle. While Palin's endorsement helps with the conservative base it does not help with the rest of the people. Sobhani has had lots of tv and that is required to get votes with the rest of the sheep. But I don't see much excitement for anyone this year and I predict Cardin winning handily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom