• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    Saw them first at Wideners, which as best I could tell, won't ship them to the Peoples Republic.
    Buds Gun Shop has them, round and square butts, $319

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/654_910/products_id/411545791

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/654_910/products_id/411545790

I talked to one of our IP's who said they get their police surplus from a police dept, not one of these national mail order companies and they didn't have any. Bud's sponsors Hickock45, so they got some of my money today.

What's odd is I never had any love for the 357/38 platform. Always liked semi-autos, except for my M-25. However I've been cleaning up my mothers house and I found a lot of my step dad's stuff and he was a Balto Co cop, as was my uncle, who introduced me to hunting. The nostalgia bug bit me for 38 specials. My recollection was my uncles's gun was a Colt, but I could be wrong.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Scott's Gunsmithing had a handful of Taurus Model 82s--a Model 10 look-a-like-- for $120 the other day. Couldn't make it up there in time...

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    At the price Bud's is asking it would be cheaper to buy one locally. Plus you can see what your getting. Shooters Discount or Scott's may have some in stock.

chucks

Sep 30, 2010
    Bought a police trade Model 10 that appeared to be barely used in 1999 for $160. Wife shot it once and liked it so well it became hers. I just put a CT grip laser sight on it. She still loves it.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    I picked up a similar M10 from Duffy's 2 weeks ago at a price that totaled less than what it would cost to buy, ship, & transfer one of these from Bud's. Plus I got to hold it in my hand before purchasing.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount has a beautiful excellent or better condition S&W 64 at $379.95 cash or check price, definitely worth the extra $60.00 over what Bud's is advertising.

Nodak Kid

Jun 30, 2013
    USA
    I picked up a very nice SS S&W 64 from Lou at the Howard County Show. Its very nice, tight lock up and very little wear. Cant wait to take it to the range. Great deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom