• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Last night at 9:30 I was at Walmart in Severn there was ZQ1 5.56 30 round box of 62gr for $9.97 (.33/rnd pretax). Bullet is steel for but brass cased. Ammo made in Turkey. They had quite a bit but Dave felt it might go fast once word got out.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    How does one sign up at Dick's to get the ammo coupons that are posted on MDS? I get regular E-Mails from Dick's announcing sales but the only coupons that are attached to these messages are for jackets and other apparel. The messages never contain any firearm or ammo related information, let alone coupons. Is there a separate sign-up to get these types of coupons by E-Mail?

Thanks.

Cal68

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Glen 's Burnie and Crofton both had .22 at 3PM. The guy at Crofton said he still had 50 cases in the back, about enough to last a week at the current rate of sale.:)

Dick's at Crofton had .22 LR behind the counter - you have to ask. Limit is two boxes. Clerk said they have plenty - actually tried to talk me into a second box @ ~$25. I told her I didn't hoard. :)

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Dick's at Crofton had .22 LR behind the counter - you have to ask. Limit is two boxes. Clerk said they have plenty - actually tried to talk me into a second box @ ~$25. I told her I didn't hoard. :)

Lol, they aren't used to people turning it down :rofl:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    How does one sign up at Dick's to get the ammo coupons that are posted on MDS? I get regular E-Mails from Dick's announcing sales but the only coupons that are attached to these messages are for jackets and other apparel. The messages never contain any firearm or ammo related information, let alone coupons. Is there a separate sign-up to get these types of coupons by E-Mail?

Thanks.

Cal68

I contacted dick support about another problem (longer than 4 hrs) and asked about the coupons "friends" were getting and they said those are random ... not everyone gets them.

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    Picked up a few boxes of 22 @ Dicks in Crofton 525 packs of the golden for 24.99..... 2 box limit now compared to 1 box a few weeks ago

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    still plenty of 22 lr ammo at Dicks crofton ,.... picked up 2 more boxes at 9:40 this morning

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I know to get what ya can, but are these golden bullets just total crap or no?
    Aside from the " .22 actions need to be properly lubed and clean", Are these about the middle of the road? Work fine in bolt actions but so so with semi autos?
    Before I keep hoarding... :)

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    All of my marlin 60 22 rifles and my henry repeator seems to run the golden just fine... trying to run them in my GSG 1911-22 is another story

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom