• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mroe21877

Nov 5, 2014
    Thanks everyone. No can't figure it out. Harness was on almost backwards and she was filthy. She must have found some scent and followed it to water somewhere, or rotten vegetation. Nasty. She came in and promptly laid down.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 6.0 HD using Tapatalk

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Thanks everyone. No can't figure it out. Harness was on almost backwards and she was filthy. She must have found some scent and followed it to water somewhere, or rotten vegetation. Nasty. She came in and promptly laid down.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 6.0 HD using Tapatalk

Our girl used to love the manure piles . 10 and 12 year olds learn quick to be sure the door was closed. It was who ever left the door unsecured to bath her :lol2:

Rockfish

Feb 26, 2013
    Glad to hear you got your girl back. My beloved female dog was stolen out of my yard a few years back in catonsville by a mentally ill hippy who lived up the street. She was secured in my back yard and I went inside for a bit and came outside and she was gone. I was walking around the neighborhood frantically calling her name when one of the neighbors came out and said "hey is your dog white? If so I saw that freak up the street with the weird hippy van walking her on a leash". I went and knocked on his door and heard my dog barking inside. I pounded on the door for a bit and when he opened the door there was my dog. He swore she "got out and he was trying to help her" but she had a tag identifying me as the owner with my phone number and he was seen walking her on a leash. I gave him a stern talking to about coming into my yard and never saw him in the alley again. It was freaky to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom