• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikebalt

Nov 4, 2014
    Catonsville, MD
    Decent Range ammo and as a new customer I got free shipping..

24 Hour Cyber Sale
    9mm
    115 gr. RN New
    Box of 500

Sale Price: $96.26

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Bought 900 rounds of remington for 19 cents shipped from cabelas right after I ordered 500 from freedom for the same price. Shot .40 from freedom no failures looks good.

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    Get on their mailing list. They were blowing out Fiocchi .308 a few weeks back. I think they're still blowing out Fiocchi sg ammo too. I run their 9mm, .45, and .308 stuff exclusively. New and reman. No issues. Wish I had the $$ to get a pallet of each.

svana

NRA Life Member
    Dec 28, 2012
    Sterling, VA
    Get on their mailing list. They were blowing out Fiocchi .308 a few weeks back. I think they're still blowing out Fiocchi sg ammo too. I run their 9mm, .45, and .308 stuff exclusively. New and reman. No issues. Wish I had the $$ to get a pallet of each.

Gb? Lol

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Decent Range ammo and as a new customer I got free shipping..

24 Hour Cyber Sale
    9mm
    115 gr. RN New
    Box of 500

Sale Price: $96.26

This went back on sale today so I decided to give them a try. This was my first time ordering through these guys too, so I also got the free shipping deal.

500 rounds for under 100 bucks shipped!! :party29::party29:

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    This went back on sale today so I decided to give them a try. This was my first time ordering through these guys too, so I also got the free shipping deal.

500 rounds for under 100 bucks shipped!! :party29::party29:

I went a little goofy since the 1st order was free shipping and got 2,000 rounds, 60#'s worth, LOL.
    Once you're on their email list, you'll get offers with $5 flat rate shipping too...not too shabby.

One thing I strongly recommend...visually check each box for any defective ammo. I got 2,000 rounds of NEW 9mm in first order and had a 23 rounds, out of 9 different boxes, that had the bullets pressed in too far.

Here is what I found on my 1st order. The 4 smaller boxes (w/500 rds. each) looked like the 10 smaller boxes (of 50) were literally thrown in, but the four 500 rd boxes taped together as one for shipping ease, had no exterior damage...so that means it was either damaged while packing, or had no QC when made...With several emails/calls from me, they finally made it right by sending me a free box of 50, lol:

56998378668.jpg

I ordered another 1,000 a week ago but that's another quirk about these guys...They're in no hurry to ship...:innocent0 Takes a week or so of "Processing", then a week to get to Maryland. The 9mm also seemed to be a lighter load than say PMC, Federal, or WWB. I probably wouldn't notice had I not shoot the 9mm quite often. The 12 gauge Xtreme slugs "feel" and sound like anyone else's.

Not complaining, just sharing my recent experiences with them and 9mm ammo.

Even with the $5 flat rate shipping, 9mm is still a bit cheaper than any local ammo, even the $10 a box aluminum at WalMart, since we have to pay tax on it here if bought local. I'd imagine other calibers are similar savings, but I have only bought 9mm and 12 gauge slugs. :thumbsup:

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Thank God I reload - even at those sale prices, I reload for significantly less than that.
    Actually, I should qualify that I don't reload for substantially less than 19 cents per round - maybe by a few cents, but that applies to any caliber I reload, up to, and including .44 mag.

I don't really need 9mm, otherwise I might be looking into it.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I went a little goofy since the 1st order was free shipping and got 2,000 rounds, 60#'s worth, LOL.
    Once you're on their email list, you'll get offers with $5 flat rate shipping too...not too shabby.

One thing I strongly recommend...visually check each box for any defective ammo. I got 2,000 rounds of NEW 9mm in first order and had a 23 rounds, out of 9 different boxes, that had the bullets pressed in too far.

Here is what I found on my 1st order. The 4 smaller boxes (w/500 rds. each) looked like the 10 smaller boxes (of 50) were literally thrown in, but the four 500 rd boxes taped together as one for shipping ease, had no exterior damage...so that means it was either damaged while packing, or had no QC when made...With several emails/calls from me, they finally made it right by sending me a free box of 50, lol:

56998378668.jpg

I ordered another 1,000 a week ago but that's another quirk about these guys...They're in no hurry to ship...:innocent0 Takes a week or so of "Processing", then a week to get to Maryland. The 9mm also seemed to be a lighter load than say PMC, Federal, or WWB. I probably wouldn't notice had I not shoot the 9mm quite often. The 12 gauge Xtreme slugs "feel" and sound like anyone else's.

Not complaining, just sharing my recent experiences with them and 9mm ammo.

Even with the $5 flat rate shipping, 9mm is still a bit cheaper than any local ammo, even the $10 a box aluminum at WalMart, since we have to pay tax on it here if bought local. I'd imagine other calibers are similar savings, but I have only bought 9mm and 12 gauge slugs. :thumbsup:

I appreciate the heads up, I will be sure to inspect visually when they arrive.

I was also tempted to order 2-3k rounds just to avoid shipping because I have heard mostly great reviews of their ammo, but have also read similar experiences to your own. So I kept it to 500 to give them a try.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    i had a couple of FTE with my glock 17 with some of the freedom munitions gear. i probably had 3 so far after 3 or 4 boxes. only one box seemed to have that issue. probably a couple light loads. rest have been accurate. those were 115 grain 9mm.

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    i had a couple of FTE with my glock 17 with some of the freedom munitions gear. i probably had 3 so far after 3 or 4 boxes. only one box seemed to have that issue. probably a couple light loads. rest have been accurate. those were 115 grain 9mm.

Funny you mention the FTE's...I had 2 in one box, but it was the same box that the 12 rounds pictured above came out of...Figured I'd get those questionable ones out of the way first. I've used probably 5 or 6 boxes of them since, with no issues. 115 grain for me as well.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013

Man, that picture reminds me of some of my first reloading attempts! :D

BTW I've fired about 750 rounds of FM's cheapest .223 reloads and found it to perform as well as any run-of-the-mill new manufacture budget 55 grain plinking ammo.

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    Interesting, I have been using fm for a couple of years now, never had one Ftf and only one light load in 1000s of rounds. I use them every time I shoot

I appreciate the heads up, I will be sure to inspect visually when they arrive.

I was also tempted to order 2-3k rounds just to avoid shipping because I have heard mostly great reviews of their ammo, but have also read similar experiences to your own. So I kept it to 500 to give them a try.

WOW although I have fired over 2k of the 115 grain 9mm including the remans I have never visually checked the rounds. I have never had a round not go off so I had no need to check them. I will in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom