• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longgunnewb

Textbook Libertarian
    Feb 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I work for a very large automotive dealership corporation that is in need of skilled techs. If you are looking to make a change or know someone that is let me know and I can get you in touch with someone. Place of work will be in the DC Metro area.

spfrazierjr

Mar 1, 2013
    I work for a very large automotive dealership corporation that is in need of skilled techs. If you are looking to make a change or know someone that is let me know and I can get you in touch with someone. Place of work will be in the DC Metro area.

My dad is an ASE certified tech and may consider a change if it is something salary based instead of commission based. Can you provide any more details on this please?

Thanks,
    Scott Jr.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Possibly interested. Starting pay rate for a B li'l mix of A tech?

3 years professional.
    2 years educational

longgunnewb

Textbook Libertarian
    Feb 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    If you haven't received a PM from me in the past couple of days please let me know. I've been insanely busy but I think I got everyone covered.

KingGeorge

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2013
    Like what type of positions sir? I need a job. A real job. This working a couple days a week is not working for me.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    How about just announcing the company name and let people search the website on their own? "Place of work will be in the DC Metro area." That covers a rather large area...

KingGeorge

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2013
    My skill set on paper is only in construction type work. Plasterer, concrete, etc. That's all I've ever done but I can do anything aslong as somebody shows me how to once or twice. I'm pretty handy and versitile with what I can do. Will work as many hours as I'm needed And have a great attitude about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom