• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    They are not supposed to be on the right of way along side the roads or median, only on private property with the owners permission. But we're talking Democraps here so they don't give a sh!t about the law.

A very good friend used to be a supervisor for the State Highway. Nothing is supposed to be posted in the State's right of way. Look at all the real estate and mattress signs that go up every Friday after they're done for the week and get taken down Sunday evening.

They told Dyson that his sign at the Apple Basket was too large (32 square feet is the max IIRC) but it's still up :sad20:

Sooo, if someone were to take them down, whoever put them up wouldn't have any legal recourse would they?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Sooo, if someone were to take them down, whoever put them up wouldn't have any legal recourse would they?

That would be correct. And if they are put up on private property without permission, they can be removed by the property owner without repercussions.

Just5Guy

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Carroll Co.
    These signs all disappeared over the weekend from the corners in Pasadena...I assume the strong wind took them away, and somehow missed the Republican based signs ;)

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    They do it every election. Ive seen them up for the half dozen election cycles. Dems are really pretty stupid and need all the direction they can get. They seem to like being told what to do. Speaking of that how about those super duper unions? Like your hard earned dollars spent on dems that you don't support? Keep paying those biweekly dem support payments!

Rhetorical question: Do the people who electioneer at the polls just outside the "prohibited zone" find more idiots who can be swayed to vote Democrat at the last minute or more who can be swayed to vote Republican?

Mr H

Banana'd
    Rhetorical question: Do the people who electioneer at the polls just outside the "prohibited zone" find more idiots who can be swayed to vote Democrat at the last minute or more who can be swayed to vote Republican?

Actually, I find that to be a legitimate question, and I'd sure like to know if there is an answer (though I'm pretty sure it depends on the area)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom