• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    The ammo scare is another reason I'm getting ready to get a 22 pistol. I've already got a few thousand of my main calibers, but I want something I can shoot a ton with and not dig into those supplies. Get something like 10k of cci blazer after I get it and make sure it works with the blazer I already have. I can afford to stock deep with 22 ammo.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    The ammo scare is another reason I'm getting ready to get a 22 pistol. I've already got a few thousand of my main calibers, but I want something I can shoot a ton with and not dig into those supplies. Get something like 10k of cci blazer after I get it and make sure it works with the blazer I already have. I can afford to stock deep with 22 ammo.

Yep. Although I didn't usually have too much trouble finding .22 during the last ammo scare, and 22 pistols/mags(cause they almost never hold more than 10 rds)/rifles seemed to be okay too.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    People here laugh at the .40 S&W, but while everyone was scrambling for standard calibers like 9mm and .45 ACP, there were boxes of .40 at every Walmart in NOVA.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    People here laugh at the .40 S&W, but while everyone was scrambling for standard calibers like 9mm and .45 ACP, there were boxes of .40 at every Walmart in NOVA.

I did notice that. I currently have a 9mm and a 45 but do not have a .40. I'm really itching for a Walther PPQ...but getting it in .40 just seems...wrong to me. But I am limiting myself to one handgun this year. Either a Gen4 G22 or PPQ in 9mm...or a Gen3 G26...

DAMNIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom