• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave_E71

Nov 11, 2009
    I got the Yankee Hill Mite. My "toe in the water" for class 3 and I have several .22s which were already threaded. I need to go through the setup on the lathe again, make sure it's square and level, there's a bull barrel Mark II in the safe that needs a little work :D

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I got the Yankee Hill Mite. My "toe in the water" for class 3 and I have several .22s which were already threaded. I need to go through the setup on the lathe again, make sure it's square and level, there's a bull barrel Mark II in the safe that needs a little work :D

Sweet. I have a Mosquito and an AR-7 with a threaded barrel as well as an AR15 with a 22 conversion kit in it. Have a 10/22 but need to get a Hogue Overmold stock and bull barrel for it before i put my Silencerco 22Sparrow on it.

Have a couple of 22 conversion kit from Ciener for my Beretta 92 but I need to get the barrels threaded. it requires an adapter since the barrel is not long enough.

Fun to shoot though.

Dave

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I checked with BATFE this morning and 3 of my items were just assigned today. Barbara Payne was assigned two SBR's and Nancy Flannigan was assigned one Can. I'm also pending with Barbara for 2 additional cans. Anyone have experience with Nancy Flannigan as a reviewer?

CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    My NFA papers for two cans (papers submitted together) went pending at the NFA on Mar. 3 and were received at the dealer in MD today, April 21.

That is freaky fast.

I wasn't my first NFA and I've done a few state CCW apps lately, so that may have helped.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    My NFA papers for two cans (papers submitted together) went pending at the NFA on Mar. 3 and were received at the dealer in MD today, April 21.

Sounds familiar. I have two cans, also submitted together, pending March 2 that were also both received at the dealer in MD today, 4/21. :)

Barbara Payne was the reviewer. She has paperwork for 4 more of my toys on her desk.

CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    Sounds familiar. I have two cans, also submitted together, pending March 2 that were also both received at the dealer in MD today, 4/21. :)

Barbara Payne was the reviewer. She has paperwork for 4 more of my toys on her desk.

When I called the NFA last month to inquire, I was also told that Barbara Payne was my reviewer. However, when I got the papers, her name didn't appear anywhere. Don't know what that is all about.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    When I called the NFA last month to inquire, I was also told that Barbara Payne was my reviewer. However, when I got the papers, her name didn't appear anywhere. Don't know what that is all about.

Sara Jones signed my paperwork, but Barbara was the reviewer.

<Mach1

Past the Vanishing Point
    Mar 3, 2008
    Hey guys, knock it off with all this paperwork. Your messing up the rotation times :rolleyes:

You know where pending goes don't you :lol2:
    stack-of-papers.jpg

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County

That is freaky fast.

I wasn't my first NFA and I've done a few state CCW apps lately, so that may have helped.

Awesome and congratulations.

How long did they take before going pending? In other words, how long overall from the time the check cashed?

Thanks.

CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    Check was cashed 1/26/10
    Pending 3/02/10
    Approved papers and cans in hand 4/21/10 :):):)

My timing was basically identical. I think my forms were mailed to the ATF on 1-29 and I was pending on 3-2. So it was almost exactly 1 month at the ATF before it went pending.

I was looking at my papers from a can I did in in late 2007. It was 30 days from date of mailing to the ATF to the date of the stamp. Times have changed.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    You should be pending with someone at this point. I had another check cashed 3/10/10 and was pending 4/09/10.

I just called NFA Branch today and learned that three forms went pending between 3 and 10 April. So hopefully I'll see something in a few weeks, based on the recent timelines posted by others here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom