• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    I should just unsubscribe from this thread. I nearly forgot I was waiting for something for the first month. Every time I see this thread pop up I'm in agony... :banghead:

You betcha!:)

rmbstyle

Sep 22, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    So my form 4 was approved on January 15 and no call from the dealer yet... Around how long does it take from approval to the pick up call? My other ones were 5-6 days after approval.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Really depends on when the ATF mailed it back to the dealer. Even though it was approved on the 15th they might not have put it in the mail for a few days. Add in the delays with the postal service due to the storm. I haven't gotten mail since last Friday honestly.

zoopal

Jun 13, 2013
    So my form 4 was approved on January 15 and no call from the dealer yet... Around how long does it take from approval to the pick up call? My other ones were 5-6 days after approval.

It is hard to tell, I see most of the form 1 or 4 (not e file) people received it within a week after approved. I talked to the examiner a month ago, they said it will be mailed within 10 business day, but mine I got it 18 days later.

rmbstyle

Sep 22, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    Form 4 Trust- Suppressor
    Check Cashed: 8/24/2015
    Pending: 8/24/2015
    Approved: 1/22/2016
    Received: 2/2/2016

Still have an approval from 1/15/2016 that I still have not received yet...

AMStrick

May 15, 2012
    Port Tobacco
    Learned something and wanted to pass it along.

You can not use a PO Box for the address for a Class III item, you must use a physical address; House Number and Street name....

Learned this the hard way, received a letter from ATF yesterday, guess I will be visiting the FFL that processed my paperwork to make the corrections and resending the paperwork back to ATF for processing.

My check was cashed on August 18, 2015. Guess my processing time will be in the 6 plus month time frame....

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Well my Form 4 Trust got approved on Jan 20th. Still has not shown up at the dealer. Hoping it is just the snow storm that is delaying its arrival.

Dave

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    I bought my can back in July '15 and just got the paperwork back yesterday. I used a NFA trust so I don't know if that makes any difference.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Talk about fast. I sent in a F4 on sat 1/30 via priority mail. The check (ACH) hit my account today the 3rd. They received it Monday the 1st.
    I guess I wont see that stamp until next fall. Now if the ones from last summer and fall would be approved....

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    Form 1 SBR e-file/trust
    Submitted 11/20/2015
    Approved 2/11/2016

Hopefully the one I submitted on 12/22 isn't far behind. But now I have to find time to get my newly approved SBR to the engraver before I assemble it. And I don't have a free day until March. Boo.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    You guys are giving me hope!

If they keep up that rate, my SBR should be ready at the end of March, and maybe my suppressor by May.

Time to get some more stuff filed.

BryanR

Sep 1, 2015
    FORM 1 SBR

Submitted Nov 17
    Approved Feb 11

86 days total

I also have a FORM 1 suppressor I submitted on the same date that is still pending

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom