• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I was wondering where others do their shopping?? I'm not talking about accessories but firearms

1. What is your favorite non-IP Gun Store??

2. What is your favorite non-IP ONLINE Gun Store??

Most of my non-IP online buys are from Gunbroker but what about MDS??

sixfivesavage

Jun 30, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    White marsh arms is where the majority of my trips go to. As far as Internet goes...I bought a pistol of hkpro as well as mags from someone I met through that forum. Other crap tends to come from midway, Sinclair or something to that effect.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Non- IP Store: That would be either be Hendershots in Hagerstown or Only The Best in Pompano Beach, FL.

Non- IP Online: DSG Arms (dsgarms.com) or BravoCompanyUSA.com

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    I buy quite a few online and have them shipped to a local pawn shop. I realize that many are still upset with Buds because they were not shipping to MD for a while due to the laws here but I have bought over 10 regulated firearms from them in the past 4 months and have nothing but great things to say about them. Their prices are below anyone else and without the sales tax I make out very well. I have shipped them mostly to All Pawn in White Plains and the crew there is really good to work with. I actually had one arrive there yesterday that I need to go do paperwork on. (Keepshooting also provides excellent service and the staff is very friendly. Even though they are an IP I wanted to mention them as being great.)

Ooops

Former Navy Bubblehead
    Nov 11, 2010
    Red Lion, PA
    I only buy guns from IP's

Most of my parts come from online though. My shortlist is:

Bravo Company
    DSG
    Brownell's
    Midway
    Rainer Arms

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    sixfivesavage said:
    White marsh arms is where the majority of my trips go to. As far as Internet goes...I bought a pistol of hkpro as well as mags from someone I met through that forum. Other crap tends to come from midway, Sinclair or something to that effect.

I was really turned off there once. I went in to check the place out on a weekday and the folks in the shop were sitting in lawn chairs watching tv, and acted like I was bothering them when I wanted to see something. Best of luck on their booming business...:lol:

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    We have no IPs in our area. I shop at Moores Huntin and Fishin Shop, Kerr Brothers, and J&S Pawn. I just recently bought my first internet gun on Gunbroker recently. Good experience.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    We have no IPs in our area. I shop at Moores Huntin and Fishin Shop, Kerr Brothers, and J&S Pawn. I just recently bought my first internet gun on Gunbroker recently. Good experience.
    I'm with you on Moore's, but I won't step foot in Kerr's their customer service sucks! I've bought a couple off gunbroker and karris guns, and most of my parts come from Midway or Brownells.

Grrrr

Nov 10, 2011
    waldorf md
    I buy quite a few online and have them shipped to a local pawn shop. I realize that many are still upset with Buds because they were not shipping to MD for a while due to the laws here but I have bought over 10 regulated firearms from them in the past 4 months and have nothing but great things to say about them. Their prices are below anyone else and without the sales tax I make out very well. I have shipped them mostly to All Pawn in White Plains and the crew there is really good to work with. I actually had one arrive there yesterday that I need to go do paperwork on. (Keepshooting also provides excellent service and the staff is very friendly. Even though they are an IP I wanted to mention them as being great.)

i have purchased 4 firearms from buds without issue. their prices are normally really good. i use target aquired(waldorf) or keepshooting for my ffl.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    Gunbroker online.

Brick and mortar non-IP is either Duffy's or Glade Valley Sporting Goods they always have bulks of reasonably priced surplus military ammo and other cool stuff.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I was wondering where others do their shopping?? I'm not talking about accessories but firearms

1. What is your favorite non-IP Gun Store??

2. What is your favorite non-IP ONLINE Gun Store??

Most of my non-IP online buys are from Gunbroker but what about MDS??

I found Freedom Armory just off of I83 just north of the MD state line. They had the best price even after you includ the shipping and fee to a MD FFL holder. Lage store with allot of inventory. Very nice helpful staff as well as being a shooting range with many guns you can rent and try out to include machine gun.

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    I purchased two handguns at The Gunshack in Mt.airy and it was a pleasurable experience. There is also the guncellar in Union Bridge though they keep odd hours but the prices on savage rifles here is better then anywhere else i have seen.

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I was really turned off there once. I went in to check the place out on a weekday and the folks in the shop were sitting in lawn chairs watching tv, and acted like I was bothering them when I wanted to see something. Best of luck on their booming business...:lol:

+1. Plus way overpriced.

rglrguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Harford
    just finishing an AR build and bought parts from the following:
    hamlundtactical.com
    skdtac.com
    AR15.com Equipment Exchange (most parts of the build)
    MidwayUSA
    PK Firearms

Receiver set coming through the Gun Shop.

I don't have a favorite brick and mortar store. I hate getting jerked around on prices and technical information. I research every gun and part and am willing to learn and pay a little above price I can get it on the internet but not significantly more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom