Classic has PAP 92 ak pistols in stock!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Will they ship to other FFL's in Maryland other than the one's that they have on file? What gives here? I don't like the fact that they force you to select one of their FFL's on file at checkout.

just have your ffl fax or email a copy of his license to classic.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    after checking out the PAP M92, which is looks pretty fun, should I get the C39 or M92? Sorry in advance if you see me posted else where, just don't want that deal pass...............

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    after checking out the PAP M92, which is looks pretty fun, should I get the C39 or M92? Sorry in advance if you see me posted else where, just don't want that deal pass...............

M92 hands down. Zastava factory built vs C39 CAI built.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    It would be nice if the legislature would work with hogan to undo the 10 round mag limit. That really hurts handgun sales, probably almost as much as the HQL.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    They must've got swamped with calls/emails from people who ordered earlier asking to honor the new sale price. Or maybe a 1 hour Black Friday sale? :sad20: Oh well I'm still happy with the $450 price tag.

I just got an email from them that they'll honor the lower price for me! I did not expect that to happen at all! That pays for the transfer! Yay, Classic Firearms!

I also purchased the SB47 brace from them, and ordered this muzzle brake along with the dedent kit from AK Builder:

http://ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30396

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    the M92 is very tempting...how are y'all dealing with the included 30 rd mag? telling them to keep it? or use a 10 rd limiter?

Some FFL's will install a block to make them into ten round magazines. Sort of like how we block a mag for hunting.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    How hard are these to SBR? I don't mean legally. I mean, isn't the rear trunion on a different angle than most AKs, making it problematic to mount a stock?

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    Just got another email saying that $449 was the sale price and $399 was an error. Oh well I'll still take it for $449.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom