• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDresident

Sep 22, 2010
    I have frequented cheaperthandirt dot com.
    Good prices. However, numerical part numbers ship from different warehouse than alphanumeric part numbers. so, keep that in mind when evaluating shipping charges...

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    So good, it's worth saying twice ;)

I have used Lucky Gunner, but I will check out gun-deals.

Yep, sometimes my phone does that, double post (I removed the duplicate thanks!)

What I like about Lucky Gunner, besides their super friendly employees:

Heidi

picture2rvc.png
    [/URL]

http://www.luckygunner.com/#

They're website is always up to the minute, everything shown is in stock, no BS, no bait-switch, and they ship very quickly, no hassles. Yes, you can often beat their prices, but I've found them very competitive and sometimes the best deal available, especially on their specials.

I had a couple questions, and Heidi answered them quickly, honestly and cheerfully. Customer service is worth a premium.

Disclaimer- I have no affiliation with this company other than as a customer, I was not asked to plug them and doubt they will ever even see this.

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    We need to talk to the big boss and see if we can institute the tag (user) option on this forum. I didn't see this thread updated so i missed my introduction. :rolleyes:

Thanks Squeky appreciate the site.

JAP7.62

JAP 7.62
    Jan 7, 2011
    eastern shore Md.
    I've ordered ammo from sportsmans guide alot. Good prices on 7.62x39,9mm, and 7.62x54r. I've shopped around and I have not found better deals when you include shipping, sportsmans guide wins hands down for me.

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    AmmoSeek is a good website to research prices and shipping...

I prefer SGAmmo.com for good prices and reasonable shipping cost.

It just depends were you find a good deal...and if they have what you want an need.

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    for plinking 9mm and 223 I have been hitting up American Marksman. Its Remanufactured ammo but have shot couple 100 of each without any issues. But my go to search is Ammoseek. I will definately check out gun-deals.com

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Shipping prices are always what's going to kill you online, but I have never been able to find ammo locally for what I find it for on the internet. Add in the 6% sales tax and I find it difficult to ever buy anything local.

I hate the guessing game with shipping online so I usually purchase pretty much everything from targetsportsusa.com because they have free shipping on all bulk orders. It's great for 9mm, 45 and .223, less so for 357 and 44 which are the other calibers I stock up on. Freedom and LAX have free or discounted shipping offers from time to time so I keep an eye out there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom