• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimet

Feb 4, 2007
    Harford Co.
    Link to other thread?

I'm thinkin this thread would make a good spot for members who really care about the future of Baltimore and the State of Maryland to express opinions about how things could be made better. Hey, I'm all for jokin around and have followed the "Bodymore" thread, but I know there are some pretty darn smart people here that might want to share some ideas on how to turn things around.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    FSA 2013 didn't go far enough.

Duh.

Just ask Frosh, Webster, O'malley and Demarco.

On a serious note, it is odd how nobody is using thing against O'malley. His law was supposed to make things better, yet the opposite has occurred. If that doesn't say how incompetent he is, I don't know what does.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Duh.

On a serious note, it is odd how nobody is using thing against O'malley. His law was supposed to make things better, yet the opposite has occurred. If that doesn't say how incompetent he is, I don't know what does.

****He's polling at about 1% and most people in the country don't know who he is. He will not be president. There are so many other things about O'malley that are bad, FSA2013 isn't on the radar for most people as even remotely the worst thing he did as governor.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    ****He's polling at about 1% and most people in the country don't know who he is. He will not be president. There are so many other things about O'malley that are bad, FSA2013 isn't on the radar for most people as even remotely the worst thing he did as governor.

Fiscal issues don't exactly resonate with nonresidents.

The time O'malley spent in baltimore (and his actions as mayor which led to the present situation) along with his failed "crime" laws do.

Thing about it. Nobody likes Hillary. Bernie is to far left. Chafee is irrelevant and Webb isn't a progressive and willing to bow to the extreme left. That leaves O'malley. While his chances are pretty small he could attract some attention and use that to further his interests.

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    Fiscal issues don't exactly resonate with nonresidents.

The time O'malley spent in baltimore (and his actions as mayor which led to the present situation) along with his failed "crime" laws do.

Thing about it. Nobody likes Hillary. Bernie is to far left. Chafee is irrelevant and Webb isn't a progressive and willing to bow to the extreme left. That leaves O'malley. While his chances are pretty small he could attract some attention and use that to further his interests.

two words rear their beautiful head..."rain tax" after speaking to many friends that live in foreign countries aka the rest of america and letting them know of such a tax...they were like "are you frigging kidding me?" let alone they have never heard of Owe malley either. owemalley is just a democratic stepping stone who will be bankrupt soon.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I'm thinkin this thread would make a good spot for members who really care about the future of Baltimore and the State of Maryland to express opinions about how things could be made better. Hey, I'm all for jokin around and have followed the "Bodymore" thread, but I know there are some pretty darn smart people here that might want to share some ideas on how to turn things around.
    Mandatory sentences and truth in sentencing. If the scourge of society is behind bars rather than free to wreak havoc in public the world would be a better place. Return of the death penalty is vitally important as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013

Duh.

That is exactly what they are selling. Don't be surprised if the majority buys it.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    The only way to resolve Baltimore's issues is to rent the Queen Mary II and ship all the druggies and thugs back to the Motherland. For years I've offered free one way passage on a ship I lease and every year since 1980 it has sailed out of the Inner Harbor void of any passengers. Destination: Lagos and Liberty City.

Lew--Rangerl63

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    Maryland law requires 5 years for use of a handgun in violent crime: who serves it?
    Most firearm crimes in the city could be federal crimes, illegal firearm transfer: SRB calls for Federal investigation of the Police.
    SRB calls on gang leaders to help stop violence: RICO act could lock them all up for being part of a criminal organization.

So it's all the Police Departments fault, right?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    SRB gave them carte blanche after the rioting. This is just their way of getting paid back for a job well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom