• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    Every place I go says "sorry." I have only foud one but it was a 6 inch barrel. Looking for a 4 inch. Id prefer to by local from an IP. Any help out there is appreciated.

baconsandwich

master of the obvious
    Apr 20, 2013
    Baltimore City
    I saw one last Saturday at Bart's in Glen Burnie, although IIRC it was a 3'' barrel . It's probably sold by now and they are not an IP. But it couldn't hurt to call. Good luck!

Peyman

Jan 24, 2013
    Baltimore City
    Every place I go says "sorry." I have only foud one but it was a 6 inch barrel. Looking for a 4 inch. Id prefer to by local from an IP. Any help out there is appreciated.
    I picked up my GP 100 from Accurate Pawn and Tackle Wednesday and it is a 6" Stainless if you have not checked them give Gus a call he may have one with a 4" barrel.

He is usually closed on Sat-Sun but mentioned with the amount of guns he has the shop might be open on the weekend.

scottp999

Feb 11, 2008
    Good luck (fantastic firearm). Back in April, had to go out of state to get one for me, and one for the wife.

Attachments

• GP100s.JPG
      GP100s.JPG
      11.4 KB · Views: 392

ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    Barts has 3 with nickel finish. One 6inch and two with 4inch barrels. Im on the hunt for a black one. Ill probably never find one and will kick myself in the a$$ for not buying one of these. Price seemed a lil high to me at $719. Or maybe thats the going rate right now.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Go with JoeBob's - got mine from JBO. They had very fast processing and shipping and with the coming Oct 1 issue becoming more time critical, this may be your best option other than "lucking onto something." JMHO

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Barts has 3 with nickel finish. One 6inch and two with 4inch barrels. Im on the hunt for a black one. Ill probably never find one and will kick myself in the a$$ for not buying one of these. Price seemed a lil high to me at $719. Or maybe thats the going rate right now.

If I remember correctly the 3in models are the Wiley Clapp limited editions?

I would pick one up in a heartbeat if I could.

scottp999

Feb 11, 2008
    Feb 28, 2013
    Go with JoeBob's - got mine from JBO. They had very fast processing and shipping and with the coming Oct 1 issue becoming more time critical, this may be your best option other than "lucking onto something." JMHO

10-4 on the JoeBob's. I bought mine from them. They shipped right out the next day. :)

ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    Cooters. Apparently he is very busy. He only charges $35 for the transfer. I didn't think about Clydes. Honestly I kinda forgot about them. I've been to so many FFL's in the past few weeks they slipped my mind. Clydes is actually closer than the vast majority of shops I have visited lately. Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom