• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I sent a package to my brother in Ireland. The PO asked if I wanted all the insurance and stuff....I told them I wanted the cheapest and slowest mailing method possible. I don't bother with all the extras. If something is that valuable or special, I'll deliver it myself.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I sent a package to my brother in Ireland. The PO asked if I wanted all the insurance and stuff....I told them I wanted the cheapest and slowest mailing method possible. I don't bother with all the extras. If something is that valuable or special, I'll deliver it myself.

that.. or use a better service (ups or fedex).

im really surprised that you got it this quick.. i mailled it at 11am saturday.. that box per web and their display was $11 something.. and when the lady weight it.. she only charge me $6 and some change.. cant complain there either. :thumbsup:

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    that.. or use a better service (ups or fedex).

im really surprised that you got it this quick.. i mailled it at 11am saturday.. that box per web and their display was $11 something.. and when the lady weight it.. she only charge me $6 and some change.. cant complain there either. :thumbsup:

Wow, that's awesome. I certainly wasn't expecting anything today and then I saw the mail lady parked in the driveway. She said "I have 2 packages for you".....woo-hoo!

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Wow, that's awesome. I certainly wasn't expecting anything today and then I saw the mail lady parked in the driveway. She said "I have 2 packages for you".....woo-hoo!

you pretty much got everything from reading the whole thread.. only missing is a scale a caliper.. maybe somebody will send you one if not.. when you go to next gunshow down there.. you can find a used one. and you are set to go!

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    you pretty much got everything from reading the whole thread.. only missing is a scale a caliper.. maybe somebody will send you one if not.. when you go to next gunshow down there.. you can find a used one. and you are set to go!

I'm really looking forward to getting started. :thumbsup:

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    OK, so far I have some bullets, .357 cases and a .5 lee dipper to send your way. I'll try to make copies of the .38 and .357 pages in the Lee book, at least the ones that matter to you. Hopefully Dave has a .3 lee dipper for you.
    Wes those powders will work. I'll wait a couple more days in case something else comes up.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD

I have a Lee Safety Scale to spare! Someone PM me an address. I'm working the election today, but it will be in the mail tomorrow.

It's in perfect condition, but I just picked up a Dillon scale off of Gunbroker.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    with the scale we don't need to worry about the Lee dippers. He is getting a powder measurer or two if I remember right.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Sounds like Joe's going to be up and running in short order then, got to love MDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom