• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'll keep saving up the .38/.357 mag brass at the range, when I get enough saved up for you Joe, I'll gladly send some more your way, right now I don't have enough to be any real help to you, but I'll keep stock-piling. ;)

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.

Vision

Apr 10, 2011
    Havre de Grace, MD
    After reading this thread I headed out and picked up a .223 Lee Loader Kit from Cabela's today (yes all my buddies told me to spend the extra money to get a press :) ) but I figured if I liked it it was only $27 instead of over $100 to get the Hand Press and the casts. So I got home and started going through my brass bin and popping any primer I could and realized that I have a few hundred cases for my .40. Anyone willing to sell a hand press for less than $30? (yes I did see Post 6 but since it wasn't to me and wasn't sure if the offer was/is still on the table I didn't want to presume ;) ). I can already tell this reloading thing is going to be as bad for me as shooting turned out to be when I started that last year :D

Heh, and just to clarify, for the "reading this thread" I was referring to the kick off of the Lee Loader kit entry point into reloading, not all the free stuff :D

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Guys, you have also passed this skill to the next generation. I was telling Maddie about this and asked her if she would be interested in participating and assisting and she was thrilled about it.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Care package sent!

200 rds of 38 brass- thanks ron!!

300 primers
    1 set 38/357 dies
    100 158 grain semi-wad cutter cast bulletts

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Joe, let me know what else you are in need of and I'll see if I have an extra.
    Send me your addy and I can send off some bullets. I bought 1K 148 grn dewc and It will take me forever to use them all.
    I can send some .357 brass too if you ned it.

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    Joe, let me know what else you are in need of and I'll see if I have an extra.
    Send me your addy and I can send off some bullets. I bought 1K 148 grn dewc and It will take me forever to use them all.
    I can send some .357 brass too if you ned it.

Looking over the thread, looks like Joe still needs a scale. Anyone?

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Hell he is loading 38 paper punch ammo. Any one have a extra lee .3 or .5 dipper?

I have a .5 but looking at the load data sheet that comes with Lee Dies for .38/.357 the .3 is what he really needs. The .5 don't work with the common powders we all use for .38/.357, 148 & 158 grn bullets.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I have an extra Lee hand primer system I'm sending.

Thats awsom Jim. I have a lee dipper .5 to send him. the .5 works with .357 common powders well. If anyone has a .3 that would be perfect. If anyone has a working scale that would be even better.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Hell he is loading 38 paper punch ammo. Any one have a extra lee .3 or .5 dipper?

I have a .5 but looking at the load data sheet that comes with Lee Dies for .38/.357 the .3 is what he really needs. The .5 don't work with the common powders we all use for .38/.357, 148 & 158 grn bullets.

I'm digging around in my shop trying to find the dipper now. Stay tuned....

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Ok so i have a extra pound or to of unique and some bullseye. I am at work so I don't have a lee book in front of me are they .3 loads if so they can fall in a box heading to nc.

I think I use green dot for my wad cuteerd loads and they are .3 loads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom