• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    Any IP have this in stock? Getting interested in this but my hands are on the smaller side. I'd like to handle one before I continue researching on this. I have a couple of CZ 75, a Sig 220, a 1911. How does the 97 compare against them as far as size, especially grip size?

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Any IP have this in stock? Getting interested in this but my hands are on the smaller side. I'd like to handle one before I continue researching on this. I have a couple of CZ 75, a Sig 220, a 1911. How does the 97 compare against them as far as size, especially grip size?

Large, slightly bigger than my USP 45. But it is comfortable like my 75. It is also my favorite pistol. You can see the size difference below.

CustomShopCZs.jpg

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    Large, slightly bigger than my USP 45. But it is comfortable like my 75. It is also my favorite pistol. You can see the size difference below.

CustomShopCZs.jpg

One of my CZs is exactly the same with your SP01 Target. Mme has VZ grips though and it feels perfect to me. How does the 97 compare specifically to your SP01?

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    One of my CZs is exactly the same with your SP01 Target. Mme has VZ grips though and it feels perfect to me. How does the 97 compare specifically to your SP01?

To me it literally feels like a larger 75. Bought it stock and had mine setup the same way from CZ Custom as my SP01 Target. It can be a bit large for people with smaller hands though. They make slim aluminum grips, which are now standard on the 2013 models now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom