• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I used to, but I began realizing that I didn't like some of my FB "friends" as much as I liked them in person. That, and I found that the product was simply too intrusive and pervasive. No tinfoil really, just no longer liked the product or experience.

I do miss some of the gun groups though and it's a lot harder to keep up with family and stuff I actually care about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Makes sense, I was just inquiring..... Thanks for the response

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    I used to, but I began realizing that I didn't like some of my FB "friends" as much as I liked them in person. That, and I found that the product was simply too intrusive and pervasive. No tinfoil really, just no longer liked the product or experience.

I do miss some of the gun groups though and it's a lot harder to keep up with family and stuff I actually care about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that right there is the main reason about half of my "friends" on facebook are blocked (they don't know that) so I don't have to see any of their posts on my feed. for those people I have to actually visit their page to see what they have posted... its made my "check facebook time" go from 25 minutes per session to 2...

some family or friends are waaaaay too annoying and have too much time on their hands.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Hi Nate

I just wrote a review on Yelp to thank you for the great Remington shotgun I bought from you last month. I will also write a review on Google but I do not have a FB account. Thanks for your help.

My next purchase will likely be a Sig Sauer P229 in either 9 mm or .40 caliber for CCW. I hope you stock them from time to time.

Cal68

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Hi Nate

I just wrote a review on Yelp to thank you for the great Remington shotgun I bought from you last month. I will also write a review on Google but I do not have a FB account. Thanks for your help.

My next purchase will likely be a Sig Sauer P229 in either 9 mm or .40 caliber for CCW. I hope you stock them from time to time.

Cal68

No problem, thanks for the reviews!

We have a 229 9mm in stock, some M11s in 9mm and a used 229 Elite Stainless at like $750 which is a deal IMO. We can always order whatever you're looking for though.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    No problem, thanks for the reviews!

We have a 229 9mm in stock, some M11s in 9mm and a used 229 Elite Stainless at like $750 which is a deal IMO. We can always order whatever you're looking for though.

Great to know, thanks Nate. I will try to stop by sometime soon to take a look.

Have a great 4th of July.

Cal68

Brownl345

Jan 9, 2015
    Howard County
    I liked and followed you a while back on Facebook, but I just wrote a Facebook and Yelp review. I don't have google+, nor do I have any interest. I'm glad to leave you reviews, though, because you guys rock. :thumbsup:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Gave one on Goo-Goo, even though it would not let me use my forum name. They no who I am at Engage, any hoo.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I haven't been on FB in 3 years or so, and many others have jumped ship.

Google, is where it matters most and is probably the best lead generator out there for countless businesses. I google every company, and look at their reviews before I make a visit.

Google review done!! Thanks again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom