• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    today's email was just to Bobby

Bobby

Two important bills are sitting in your committee , SB530 and SB100 . I am embarrassed as a democrat that a week after they were heard there has been no vote. Will you be comforting the families of victims of crimes that could have been prevented by passage of these bills ? These bills should be brought up for a vote. If they fail in your committee or in the Full Senate the blood of these future victims will not be on your hands. SB100 is getting national attention due to the testimony of 2 people last week . Our party berates the Republicans for their war on women , when the fact is we too are waging a war on women , Is Free Choice only a ploy we use but don't really believe it ? Let's not let these two bills die in your desk. This is not a political choice , this is a moral choice. Just like Lyndon Johnson did with the Civil Rights Act of 1964 , it wasn't a popular decision but he signed it because it was the right thing to do .

Looking for the "Like" button

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Boy: Listen to those congressmen arguing! Is all that discussion and debate about you?

Bill: Yeah, I'm one of the lucky ones. Most bills never even get this far. I hope they decide to report on me favorably, otherwise I may die.

hqdefault.jpg

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    Keep it going.

Chairman Zirkin,

Thank you for taking the time to preside over the hearings of SB100 and other bills on 3/12.

My last check of http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/ shows there has been no committee vote or movement on the bill since the hearing.

I urge you to bring the bill up for the vote. The support for the bill by the people and their witness testimony has been 300-1.

Things are beginning to go national regarding Maryland's backwards handgun permit scheme.

Right To Bear Arms - Vet Cop Now Says MD Gun Laws Are Too Strict - Gun Debate - Fox & Friends

Rape Survivor Demands Right to Carry | "Dana"

Things will be getting hotter in the years to come. As it stands now, all of American sees you, the Chairman, as the person against rape victims.

You are the chairman and do not need to vote. Just bring the bill up for a committee vote and you can wash your hands of it saying "It is what the people wanted.".

Let the committee members vote and decide if it makes it to the general assembly.

Thank you very much,
    LCPIWB

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom