• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    For the same price you can get the Stack-On 28 gun safe at Sam's Club in store. I just saw it again yesterday this time in Dover,DE (Annapolis also had them).

Waterproof to 2' for 72 hours, fire resistant 60 minutes at 1400 (vs 30 min at 1200 for the Big Horn).

And yes, any safe is better than no safe.

aaronn

Aug 8, 2013
    Baltimore
    For the same price you can get the Stack-On 28 gun safe at Sam's Club in store. I just saw it again yesterday this time in Dover,DE (Annapolis also had them).

Waterproof to 2' for 72 hours, fire resistant 60 minutes at 1400 (vs 30 min at 1200 for the Big Horn).

And yes, any safe is better than no safe.

Yeah, but the Costco safe includes curbside delivery. That's huge for a lot of buyers.

rmoore851

Nov 16, 2009
    Edgemere
    I have the 30cu.ft. Model of this safe and after being held up in port for 3 weeks due to a strike, they contacted me set up a delivery date and delivered it. It says curbside delivery but they brought it inside and put it where I wanted it. I think it's a good safe for the money, but comparing it to other safes about same size you can tell the difference in quality but you get what you pay for. I would say spend the extra $200 and get the bigger model they fill very quick. Overall good safe for the money.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Yeah, but the Costco safe includes curbside delivery. That's huge for a lot of buyers.

I know a lot of people have to have these delivered because they don't have a truck or whatever but I'd never let random store employees deliver a gun safe to my house. Just lets them know what you have at your place which they or their buddies can steal IMO

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I know a lot of people have to have these delivered because they don't have a truck or whatever but I'd never let random store employees deliver a gun safe to my house. Just lets them know what you have at your place which they or their buddies can steal IMO

They're not store employees that make the delivery. It's from a bonded deliver company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom