• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    In keeping with my statements in a prior thread about abuse of the race-card by a certain US Attorney General, I feel we need more people like Williams who want to see real justice done, regardless of race. And less of these progressive mouthpieces like Kane in AG positions.

I find it interesting that these people can get bought for a couple grand like that, though. For some reason, I thought the price would be higher.

Well, look no further than Al The Rat.

Feb 28, 2013
    That woman ain't goin' nowhere. She has too much of Bloomturd's money, and people in high places with the capacity to effect that sort of thing in some way tend to have price tags.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Interesting - in the article they first attempt to say the material wasn't protected, and then say that her staff leaked the protected material without her knowledge. Alinski laughs quietly in the background.

JRoCc

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2010
    Earth
    It's up to the DA to charge her....the DA is currently campaigning for her county judgeship and probably will drag out the review and get the judge spot first. Then it will be up to the new DA to review it all over again...and again. More then likely, hopefully, she will be thrown out of office by the voters before she is actually charged and then they'll slap her wrists good. :rolleyes:

Feb 28, 2013
    It's up to the DA to charge her....the DA is currently campaigning for her county judgeship and probably will drag out the review and get the judge spot first. Then it will be up to the new DA to review it all over again...and again. More then likely, hopefully, she will be thrown out of office by the voters before she is actually charged and then they'll slap her wrists good. :rolleyes:

That's great. But unfortunately it doesn't address the bigger problem, which would be the one with the money.

One of Bloomturd's pawns can easily be replaced with another.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD

It is disheartening how many ill-informed voters there are. Twice this week I've talked to PA residents (one my cousin and the other a former neighbor) who didn't have a clue about Ms. Kane and her shenanigans. Both are gun friendly and were unfortunately clueless. Worse yet, having heard the story, neither indicated it was enough to get them up off the sofa.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Don't feel too bad.

My youngest son lives in PA now, and even though he thinks similarly to us he has never registered to vote, because he "doesn't like any of them."

But, when I go to talk to him about the details, he either has no clue, or is woefully misinformed.

Yes, I would much prefer that everyone register, understand, and vote. But, I'm coming to realize that some just aren't... ready??? :shrug:

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Don't feel too bad.

My youngest son lives in PA now, and even though he thinks similarly to us he has never registered to vote, because he "doesn't like any of them."

But, when I go to talk to him about the details, he either has no clue, or is woefully misinformed.

Yes, I would much prefer that everyone register, understand, and vote. But, I'm coming to realize that some just aren't... ready??? :shrug:

Have stated a few times on this forum: born & raised in Western Pa and all of my family still bitches about the pols, but the majority still vote "D". One of the biggest bitchers is my former Marine cuz from the Nam era, who just can't pull another lever but "D". Yep, another vet who voted "D" in the last election.

Men, we are in serious trouble.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    I don't mean to disparage anyone but how do thinking people justify voting for liberals? :shrug: This something that I can't seem to get an answer to. IF I ask one of these people they either get a completely blank look on their face and all of a sudden no longer understand anything or get completely defensive and it goes down hill fast. I wish there were some reformed liberals who admit their thought process.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Have stated a few times on this forum: born & raised in Western Pa and all of my family still bitches about the pols, but the majority still vote "D". One of the biggest bitchers is my former Marine cuz from the Nam era, who just can't pull another lever but "D". Yep, another vet who voted "D" in the last election.

Men, we are in serious trouble.

Vietnam era=Steelworkers union=D. Not that hard to figure out but where are they now. Not many steel producers in Western PA anymore.

Feb 28, 2013
    Vietnam era=Steelworkers union=D. Not that hard to figure out but where are they now. Not many steel producers in Western PA anymore.

Also, how the hell could anyone support those who spat at him when he returned from the war? I don't get it.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom