• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m0bas

Feb 26, 2012
    Thanks very much!!! Btw i'm lovin your tee's...they certainly aren't cheapies.

G

George

Ordered one hour ago and already received shipping notice. That is just awesome. Maybe if you still have some next week I may just order another one.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Thanks JB. A fellow friend/MDS'er hooked me up since I was out clothes shopping for my kids (yippee).

JB rocks!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Thanks for all the orders :thumbsup:

Can I get a custom autographed Joe Bob Bolt group ?

If you have seen my signature & handwriting skills you wouldn't be that impressed. I was destined to become a doctor, apparently. Spending that long in school didn't tickle my fancy so away to the military I went :lol2:

Ordered one hour ago and already received shipping notice. That is just awesome. Maybe if you still have some next week I may just order another one.

Just FYI, tracking updates probably won't be updated until tomorrow.

As of this Monday our post office has changed our cutoff time to 4PM CST rather than 6PM CST for our last batch of USPS packages being shipped out. This is due to cuts in the USPS and changes in how and where they sort packages in our region. Packages shipped AFTER 4PM CST will still get tracking updates, but they won't actually be picked up until 1PM CST or so the following day. Its not a huge change, but it does mean that some won't move quite as quick if ordered late in the day.

ravens52

Mar 8, 2011
    Millersville, MD
    Thanks Joe Bob. I ordered a charging handle a few months back and have been waiting for these to come in. My 2nd AR will FINALLY be complete. Thanks again for all you do.

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    Got one JB! Thanks for looking out for us Murrylanders! Tried adding a few more items but it kept removing the bcg from my cart. So I placed 2 separate orders.... Sending you a PM.

tgeb

Mar 12, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Thanks JoeBob, for looking out for us in the "Free State" :sad20:

I have 2 of your NFA lowers at the FFL, I am going to buy only one BCG, and leave 1 for others. I won't get to see my lowers until June probably anyway.

Perhaps by then, things will calm down some. :omg:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom