• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    10/17 UPDATE:

Just a quick reminder, bring eye and ear protection.
    If you are bringing machine guns to the shoot, bring ammo and you may want to bring along a tarp and buckets for spent brass.

We have a date locked in at a private range in Carroll County.

iHasCrabs is providing the food, $40 per person all you can eat/drink including crabs, $25 without crabs.

$20 per person to attend- this will go towards range expenses/cleanup.

There will be at least one car to shoot.

We will have machineguns available to rent; you are welcome to bring your mgs & other NFA as well.

This is a preliminary list, but we plan on bringing out at least one MG42, BREN, STEN, FAL, MP5, Thompson, MP40, a .22LR AK, a full auto SKS, possibly the M2 carbine, VZ61 Skorpion, RPK, and a VZ58 if it gets built and tested in time...

Who's interested?

***UPDATE***9/8/14

The shoot is set for October 19th, 10am-6pm.

$20/person to attend. Tickets are on sale now in the shop, cash or check only. If you are mailing in a check to us, please mark the envelope "MG Shoot", and include a SASE to expedite getting your tickets in the mail.

There will be two food options, and there is ample seating inside.
    $25/person if you're not eating crabs; $40 if you are having crabs.
    There wil be water, sodas, ribs, chicken, side dishes, etc.

Due to the size of the shoot, I'm going to have to keep this one focused on MGs/DDs. We will have another shoot in the future for semi/suppressed weapons. I just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to shoot, and if everyone brings their AR, it will take the entirety of the shoot just to give everyone a half hour on the firing line.

Feel free to bring your machine guns & DDs, just shoot me a PM and let me know what you are bringing out.
    You are welcome to bring your children to the shoot, but I must stress that the firing line will be 18+ to shoot.
    Things are shaping up nicely; this should be a blast.

Last edited:

Raylon Rules

I am Groot
    Feb 19, 2013
    C.C.C.M.D.
    This is a project in the works; I'm putting out a feeler to gauge interest.
    We have a date locked in at a private range in Carroll County.

iHasCrabs is working out the details on the food, cost per person for food/beverage TBD

$20 per person to attend- this will go towards range expenses/cleanup.

There will be at least one car to shoot.

If you have something in NFA jail currently in our vault, I will bring it out so you can play with it. Feel free to bring a host weapon or two.

We will have machineguns available to rent; you are welcome to bring your mgs & other NFA as well.

This is a preliminary list, but we plan on bringing out at least one MG42, BREN, STEN, FAL, MP5, Thompson, MP40, a .22LR AK, a full auto SKS, possibly the M2 carbine, VZ61 Skorpion, RPK, and a VZ58 if it gets built and tested in time...

Who's interested?

The wife and I would definitely be interested, esp if their are crabs or other good dood:thumbsup:

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    I would go. So it would be 20 to attend and rental fees for the guns, right? Would we supply our own ammo?

We will provide ammo. I haven't worked out the figures yet, but it will work something like this- $10 for 3 30rd mags in the AK 22, $X for a 100rd belt, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom