• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    Did everything I could to keep the marriage together even put her in rehab twice and was getting ready to make it a third time. She loved her drugs much more than the house, boat, trucks, security and especially me. Maryland makes it difficult to get a divorce, you must be separated for a year and living apart before you can even file.

She walked out on me with a huge smile on her face......

A year after the divorce was final I did this to her Vanity Plate with a .44 mag with intended malice. :gun3:

GOOD BYE.jpg

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    During the divorce 16 years ago I vowed I would never say anything bad about my ex-wife. After all, I had contributed my full share to the breakup of our marriage and there were the kids to think about.

Now, 16 years later I have built a new, much better, life and the kids are all grown and out on their own.

I was making one of my rare trips to Maryland Small Arms Range and they have targets all over two walls. Off in one corner was a female zombie named Becky. Holy Smokes! It was the right name and, if I turned my head and squinted a lot, it even sort of resembled her.

This may cost me my Maryland Handgun Qualification License but it tuned out I had a lot of repressed hostilities. I sure enjoyed blasting the *%#& out of that paper target!
    :)

I miss my ex. I need more range time.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Sorry I've nothing to add to this one.... am one of those lucky happily married schmucks. 20 years, and she is better than I deserve.

I did just find out last night that one of my buddies just split from his wife... think she just drove him nuts to the point that he was happier alone. Knowing him, he won't be alone long and will be bagging 20 somethings in no time (he was always the pretty-boy of our group)... so he will land on his feet... or back... or whatever.

Sad to see a marriage end, but glad he isn't resigned to being miserable for the rest of his life. No kids involved, so it makes extrication a bit easier.

Best of luck to all... remember the best revenge is living well.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Did everything I could to keep the marriage together even put her in rehab twice and was getting ready to make it a third time. She loved her drugs much more than the house, boat, trucks, security and especially me. Maryland makes it difficult to get a divorce, you must be separated for a year and living apart before you can even file.

She walked out on me with a huge smile on her face......

A year after the divorce was final I did this to her Vanity Plate with a .44 mag with intended malice. :gun3:

View attachment 126781

It wasn't still attached to her car, was it?

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I married up.

On a wife scale from 1 to 10, she's an 8.

The 2 point deduction is because she came with inlaws. If she was an orphan....solid 10.

Never named a target after women, but a friend who hunts often tends to name the deer after people he hates. If I didn't know him that well, it might be creepy.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Ok, Since yesterday was my wedding anniversary, I'll play.

I am probably the luckiest guy ever. I met my wife 29 years ago. When I met her she had the body of a penthouse model (actually better, seriously, frickin' perfect). She is still a seriously hot MILF. She's smart (an attorney). She loves tequila and even managed to get me a lot more into football. She's is still a bigger 'skins fan then I am. Even though she lived here all her life, she too is ready to flee this state. Remember the movie "There's Something About Mary"? Well, She's like Mary.

Only draw back is the in-laws, whom I almost never have to deal with anyway. Uncle is a retired Balt Sun reporter and her mom called me a racist because I didn't vote for Obama.

Rob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom