• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I thought you were going to say

SARAH!!!!!!!

I guess we could arrange that.........the Hooligans have Hoolie and we have Sarah.:D

I might have family in town that weekend, let me double check - otherwise I'm in.

Is this going to be one of those butt crack of dawn shoots?

Let's hope not 'cause if so, I pullin' up my pants an' goin' home.:lol2:

Who's Dawn? :innocent0

Mopar in drag.:lol2::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Yeah, that's worthy of three b'nanas. :lol2:

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    On the serious side of business here:
    If anybody that is planning to attend this Carroll-Hoolie Crew shootout that is also an NRA RSO, please state as such in your post.

RSO.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Updated OP.

Questions for the Hooligan Crew:
    What range would we be using?
    Can you recommend a hotel nearby?
    Does the dinner/meetup work for you folks?
    Can you recommend a place for that?
    Rifles, pistols, shotguns?

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Updated OP.

Questions for the Hooligan Crew:
    What range would we be using? Savage River (state owned) $5 per day payable at the range
    Can you recommend a hotel nearby? exit 22 off I-68, it at one time was a Holiday Inn, not sure what it is now
    Does the dinner/meetup work for you folks?Possibly
    Can you recommend a place for that?I'll let one of the others make that recommendation
    Rifles, pistols, shotguns?All the above, only restrictions at the range are no full auto and paper targets, but we do use bowling pins and steel

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Hhhmmm......I ask again; Any NRA RSO's going to be there other than myself???

Having two or more NRA RSO's there would be a big plus if any of the tourons should happen to show up, insuring proper safe range protocol.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Hhhmmm......I ask again; Any NRA RSO's going to be there other than myself???

Having two or more NRA RSO's there would be a big plus if any of the tourons should happen to show up, insuring proper safe range protocol.

Mooseman is an RSO of some sort, pretty sure it's an NRA cert. that damn whistle he has, I'd like to stick.......well I won't go into details here.:innocent0

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Looks like these are the lodging choices ( rates quoted do not include taxes and O'Malley fees):
    To get to range, we take Exit 22...
    These are all off of Route 68.

Comfort Inn in Grantsville at Exit 22 - closest to range; right off highway; rated "good"; doesn't appear to have any restaurants nearby, breakfast included; Room rates $107-117
    http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-grantsville-maryland-MD185#listpos1

Hampton Inn in Frostburg at Exit 34 - rated "excellent"; plenty of nearby restaurants, breakfast included - Room rates $97-124
    http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/maryland/hampton-inn-frostburg-FBGMDHX/index.html

Casselman Inn in Grantsville at Exit 19 - rated "good" ; in town; has good reviews on restaurant - Room Rates $55 - 75
    http://thecasselman.com/

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Just an FYI, you do know the Savage Range is only 10 shooting lanes, and a fairly small parking area?

Im not trying to Mr. Negative, but the Savage does not have the capacity to take on a large amount of shooters and vehicles.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Just an FYI, you do know the Savage Range is only 10 shooting lanes, and a fairly small parking area?

Im not trying to Mr. Negative, but the Savage does not have the capacity to take on a large amount of shooters and vehicles.

Well, sounds like if we get there early enough, we can take the entire range and not have the "tourons" to worry about until we decide to pack up and leave.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom