• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Just got a Vortex Sparc 2 on Ebay for $180 shipped. Brand new. Best price I could find anywhere. Guy still has a few left if anyone else is interested. Just got my first AR last week and you guys were spot on. The bug has bit me and things on this gun are changing rapidly. I have been reading up through a bunch of old posts to glom information on what's good and what isn't. Also trying to find different suppliers for all the goodies that are out there and there is plenty. I'm stunned at all the different options and opinions.

I think building my own will be happening sooner than later. I definitely have the "black rifle disease". Damn it's getting expensive too. I'm really glad my wife isn't on this forum!!!! :thumbsup:

I submitted an offer an got one for $180 with free shipping. I haven't seen them anywhere else for less so I don't know what "credentials" you speak of but, I think it's a pretty good deal. As far as a link if you just do a quick search on Ebay you'll find it quickly. There aren't that many listed. I'm pretty new to the AR game and am just getting my feet wet with finding parts and ad ons. I'm hoping to biuld one of my own soon. Maybe a .308 this time since I bought a Windham 5.56. The more I read about it and watch youtube videos it doesn't seem too difficult except all the stupid trips you have to go through living in MD. There are so many different parts manufacturers to choose from that seems to be the hardest part.:thumbsup:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    from what I understand these are knockoffs. there were a bunch of aimpoints, eotechs floating around that were fakes.

LE/mil credentials. The price is substantially lower directly from Vortex.

Well for us regular folk $180 is pretty good. This particular seller is an optics store so I'm not too concerned with the "fake" factor but, you never know I guess. I don't think I would buy one of those real expensive units on Ebay just for that very reason. Guess I'll find out soon enough. Supposed to have it Monday.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    3 River Precision will give you %10 off the Sparc 2 so it's $179.99 + shipping. Use the coupon code "macsparc" as seen in the Military Arms Channel's review of the Sparc on Youtube. I bought mine there years ago and they still offer the same deal for the Sparc 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom