• ...and so much more!
  • tourrider

Grumpy
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 9, 2009
    Corry, PA
    I'll let this do the talking:
    yraba9y2.jpg

Doesn't he know that gesturing with his hands like that can get him arrested? Oh, wait. That's only if you are 9 years old and in elementary school.

What a maroon!

Nubz

Yankee Trash
    Mar 16, 2012
    Did you see his latest? Just get a shotgun and if somebody attacks your home, just go out on you balcony and fire two shots in the air. He promises anybody in the house will run away.

Hey Joe, I don't have a balcony, I'll get arrested for illegal discharge of a firearm (I live in a city) and I'm concerned about where those pellets might land. I'll stick to my plan.

This is what he told his wife to do. I wonder how many rounds the Secret Service is going to discharge before they realize what's going on?

Oh wait! Only two each. I'm sure they carry a double barrel shotgun since that's all you need.

I already own a shotgun and I think those 2 rounds are better off going into the scumbags chest that is in my house scaring my kids than in the air. :party29:

Andras

Aug 12, 2008
    Charles Co.
    http://www.somdnews.com/article/201...iring-guns-into-air&template=southernMaryland

St. Mary’s County Commissioner Dan Morris (R), a former law enforcement officer, advised the public Tuesday not to shoot guns into the air. His remarks came in response to recent comments by Vice President Joe Biden (D).

Morris said, “If you’re a citizen of St. Mary’s County, do not do that. Do not fire two rounds into the air because you’ll be responsible for what comes back down. Don’t run out on the balcony and don’t fire two shots into the air.”

more at link

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    I figure Joe's secretly tired of his wife and would love to have her arrested for unlawful discharge of a firearm so he can take up with Al Gore's massage therapist.

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    "Just in case your Operator, high speed, low drag wife misses and needs to follow up with more than two shots"

Jill_Biden.jpg

bahaahahahaahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom