• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    I just re-discovered an old piece of crap knife I've had since high school, and started learning a few tricks on it. I love it and want to learn more, but I definitely want a better knife. Not many options around here though :sad20:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I just re-discovered an old piece of crap knife I've had since high school, and started learning a few tricks on it. I love it and want to learn more, but I definitely want a better knife. Not many options around here though :sad20:

hard to get a good quality balisongs.

JohnnyBmore

This is not a"FREE STATE"
    Feb 3, 2011
    Can you or can you not order them and have them shipped to MD? I'd at least like to get a decent one sometime soon. Mine's all squeaky haha

Yes you can .. I will be carrying the full line of Kimura's from Bradley .... GREAT flippers ,EDC blades & a Very nice defensive knife..

Feel free to PM me if you want more info on their Balisongs

PS .
    try some lube on that squeak ..... I have to lube up my main flipper every week ..lol

Last edited:

Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    Yes you can .. I will be carrying the full line of Kimura's from Bradley .... GREAT flippers ,EDC blades & a Very nice defensive knife..

Feel free to PM me if you want more info on their Balisongs

PS .
    try some lube on that squeak ..... I have to lube up my main flipper every week ..lol
    :whack: haha I didn't even think of the lube. Worked like a charm! The lack of squeak even makes the knife feel more reliable, like worth the $20 I paid for it :rolleyes:
    Also, PM Sent

This place has a fairly good selection and free shipping on all knives...
    http://www.bladeplay.com/

That's actually where I had been looking. Had my eye on a couple. :thumbsup:

JohnnyBmore

This is not a"FREE STATE"
    Feb 3, 2011
    :whack: haha I didn't even think of the lube. Worked like a charm! The lack of squeak even makes the knife feel more reliable, like worth the $20 I paid for it :rolleyes:
    Also, PM Sent

That's actually where I had been looking. Had my eye on a couple. :thumbsup:

ahh the wonders of LUBE!!!! makes everything feel better! LMAO!! :party29:

BadShot25

Oct 9, 2008
    if she can do you it so can you!! (i sure heck couldnt.. lol)
    That's pretty cool. I know a few flips I've learned since I was a kid but its really for just opening and closing it. I'd like to see them do it with my 4 feet long balisong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom