• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robin Grammer

State Delegate District 6
    Jul 3, 2013
    Essex, MD
    Fellow 2nd amendment supporters,

Today my campaign is launching another community based fundraiser. We are raffling a rifle to help raise money for our campaign.

District 6 is the most competitive House of Delegates race in the entire state and is one of the biggest pick up opportunities in the coming election.

If you are interested in supporting a fellow supporter of the 2nd amendment in the coming elections, please consider purchasing a few raffle tickets and sharing our raffle with fellow 2nd amendment supporters.

http://www.grammer2014.com/?p=751

-Robin

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Anyone notice the rifle is has an M4 barrel and is not an HBAR rifle. I hope this isn't the exact rifle that is being raffled off.

Jim Smith

Robin Grammer

Jul 3, 2013
    Essex, MD
    Thanks to everyone for supporting our campaign! So far, this has been a great way to engage gun rights supporters in the coming elections. The tickets are in the mail for those that have purchased. Thanks again!

P.S. The rifle in question is definitely an HBAR. It was selected based on previous raffles we have done with Freestate. I will look into the picture.

Robin Grammer

Jul 3, 2013
    Essex, MD
    We paid for the rifle before we purchased the tickets and I have not spoke with Randy about the possibility of selling tickets on site. I will follow up on that later this week.

Robin Grammer

Jul 3, 2013
    Essex, MD
    I spoke with Randy at Freestate. He is already running a raffle and could not commit to another. He gave us a discount on the rifle and he did allow me to leave information about our raffle. We appreciate his help very much.

I will continue to look for other pro gun rights venues to sell tickets. For now, we will continue to sell tickets in person, via our website ( http://www.grammer2014.com/?p=751 ) and via mail (Friends of Robin L Grammer Jr, P.O. Box 16715 Essex, MD 21221). If anyone is interested in tickets and needs another way to make payment please let me know.

Thanks again to those that have purchased tickets. We have already raised over $1,000 with this raffle! We hope to engage as many gun rights activists as possible and get them involved in the coming election.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom