Bloomberg shills crying in their Chardonnay?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I find the whole "disarm the military" thing kinda odd. Plus, red state dems want to be re-elected.

I think it's good showing how extreme their beliefs are.

For a few months, I actually lived with a person who believed that disarmament should include police.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Nothing illegal was done in regards to the purchase of the firearm, only its use.

Background check? He passed it.
    More restrictive gun laws? Military and police often get exemptions in laws (look at ours).

Unfortunately, there's evil in this world, but these ilk only think that de-fanging the rest of us will keep everyone safe.

(We all already know this, of course...)

8milimeter

RICHARD (dino)
    Feb 15, 2009
    Frederick, Md
    UK

Quote:
    Rahman, who filmed the attack on his phone, added: "The dog grabbed him so hard that the officer had no luck really." He said he could see officers jumping on cars and over gates to get away. "They didn't know what to do," he said.

"The officers then came with guns and that's when they shot the dog. There were seven or eight of them; they were trying to hold the dog down. Even then they couldn't hold it down." He said the dog died after "two or three shots".

All they needed was one armed officer.

"That's the kind of dog I would like to introduce to Piers Morgan"

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I find the whole "disarm the military" thing kinda odd.

I would use the word delusional. But then, the idea that if you make guns illegal for civilians that they are not going to be attainable for criminals is delusional also.

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    If it weren't for Bloomberg's groups and the Brady bunch, I wonder how many people would get behind any gun control push. I know these groups haven't had much influence, but I don't see anything at the national level except for MAIG, MOMS, and Brady (and the politicians, who are paid off, of course).

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    If it weren't for Bloomberg's groups and the Brady bunch, I wonder how many people would get behind any gun control push. I know these groups haven't had much influence, but I don't see anything at the national level except for MAIG, MOMS, and Brady (and the politicians, who are paid off, of course).

I think these groups are helping us more than hurting us. Gun sales went through the roof after Obama became president. The more anti gun people that are out in the open the more pro gun recruits we get. All we have to do is figure out a way to mobilize them and get them to donate some money. If not for Bloomberg’s billions, the anti gun groups would be absolutely powerless.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    For a few months, I actually lived with a person who believed that disarmament should include police.

I believe if civilians are disarmed it most assuredly should include the police.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I think it's good showing how extreme their beliefs are.

I wonder how this would work in Baltimore?

Tijuana Police Have Guns Confiscated, Issued Slingshots

0129sling.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom