• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    A thought -

Is there a way to make this a MDS member-only viewable document?

Pretty sure a non-member viewed this to obtain my borelock, which was never returned to me. Not really upset it was never returned, that's what safes are for, but it does bother me that I can't loan one out to some other MDS member now.

Minimal 50 post would be a good idea. Should you ask a mod if this could be moved to the water cooler with a link to it in the handgun section?

Gmercury2000

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Gambrills
    I have a brand new 9mm/38/357 bore lock I am looking to trade for a .40s&w bore lock, anyone interested see my ad in the classifieds or pm me to trade ! I no longer have a 9mm so I have no use for it and I pick up a 40 soon so I hope to find one soon!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I have one you can borrow, I live south of bmore so I could mail it to you if that would work. After your done you can send it back. I don't have a use for any of the ones you have for trade at the present time.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    BradMaac.. out them. Who failed to return your lock?

Didn't receive the request via MDS PM's, got it via my personal e-mail which I had listed as another way to contact.

It's not something I'm too concerned with. I have the individuals complete name, place of employment, make/model vehicle they drive and cell #.

For me it's the principle of the matter.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Didn't receive the request via MDS PM's, got it via my personal e-mail which I had listed as another way to contact.

It's not something I'm too concerned with. I have the individuals complete name, place of employment, make/model vehicle they drive and cell #.

For me it's the principle of the matter.

Me, too. Shady individual. Why people gladly invite big government, people are unable to self govern... One more thing to make someone else's problem.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    A chamber lock in the bigger picture of things isn't shyt, IMO.

But if you say your going to have something back within a time frame, try to keep your word. BTW - I loaned it to this guy back before Halloween IIRC, haven't heard nothing since.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    You can borrow or lend them?

Add your name to the live document in the first post if you can lend them. Much appreciated.

SnuffyJD

Feb 15, 2013
    Catonsville
    Added my info to the list. I have a 9mm in hand willing to loan out. Anyone got a 45 I could use int he next few weeks?

You're welcome to this one if it will work for you. I had to purchase it when I picked up my handgun and can't even use it due to the length.

Attachments

• IMG_1104.jpg
      IMG_1104.jpg
      72.9 KB · Views: 294

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    Justed added a .40 Cal Borelock to the spreadsheet located in Ellicott City and will gladly loan it out to MDS members.

I will be looking for a 22lr and a .380 in about 60 days! :D

LifeinReverse

May 14, 2013
    Bore lock

.40 cal. bore lock in Parkville!!

Sorry to be cheap...but found this website. I bought a .40 cal Sig...that I probably won't be able to pick it up until July (really Maryland? :mad54:)

I am picking the gun up in Bel Air.

So anyone in Bel Air, HarCo, Or north/east BaltoCo?

I don't have locks to trade.
    I can offer my mortgage services at a discount! I'm honest and will return the lock promptly. I just don't see the point in buying something I'll never use and is really not a good safety lock!

Thanks J

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom