• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Watching it. Basically saying that anyone who opposes smart guns is teh stoopids :sad20:

Now he's making fun of fox news and preaching climate change stuff. I personally am shocked that stewart would seemingly be advancing a leftist agenda on his show...

...bwhahahahaha just kidding. He's biased as hell.

LibertyGun

May 19, 2014
    District 14, PRM
    I've been a happy Engage customer. Let the free markets rule and gun dealers sell what they want.

That said, I think this is very concerning for us here in Maryland. The leftist super majority in Md is prone to knee jerk reactions and wanting to prove themselves the envy of the other progressive states. They will not care about any inconveniences, costs, or even if the tech does not work as planned. Passing sb 281 (and all the recent taxes too) was easy for them, if I was a Md progressive I would be feeling quite bold right now.

My guess is there will be a bill drafted by the next state congress that all new firearm purchases in Md must be for smart guns. Or perhaps some kind of tiered system. Regular people can purchase smart guns and are treated with the current set of sb 281 rules, but if you want an old fashion "dumb gun" you have to go to even more training or difficult justifications like getting a CC.

O'Malley was saying they wanted to take another pass to "tighten up" the new gun bill but that they won't have time before the elections. Barring a non-democrat governor, it does not seem like there will be anything to stop them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom