• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    Any ammo cans? Sadly that's the main thing I'll be looking for tomorrow. Perhaps some AR parts to start a build if I see any at decent prices.

yotaboy24

Mar 12, 2009
    $400 for Speer and pmc 1000 rounds $25 for a box of 50. I saw a guy selling cci .22lr 375 rounds I think for 75$.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    I was just getting ready to head over there, and decided to check in here first. I guess I'll wait 'til later today, or go tomorrow if it's not too bad. I'll be using my walker and will need to park as close to the hall as possible.

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Now if only that many people from just the Howard county area would show up in Annapolis...

I wasn't able to get there last time because of work and family commitments. I'm off this time and passed the buck on the family stuff for the day. I'll hopefully be dragging a few people with me.

toddtrain

Sep 19, 2012
    Carroll County MD
    I went there first thing this morning and the line was all the way down the concourse. I have been going to that show for 20+ years and I have never seen anything like it. You would have thought the Fair was happening. I went to Wally World instead.

aab23c

Dec 22, 2012
    PG County
    Just got back from there. Line wait time was about 30 to 45 minutes, but looked shorter when I got out.

It was mostly peaceful, although prices on most items were higher than I was willing to pay. Only picked up some magazines that were priced, just better than online, so I left happy.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    How much is a can (440) of milsurp 7.62x54R going for?

Or is it pointless optimism to expect there is any?

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    How much is a can (440) of milsurp 7.62x54R going for?

Or is it pointless optimism to expect there is any?

Probably too much considering that SG Ammo is selling 880rd crates for $186 delivered, including shipping. I know since I ordered one crate last night.

hang10

Jan 20, 2013
    eldersburg
    I went there first thing this morning and the line was all the way down the concourse. I have been going to that show for 20+ years and I have never seen anything like it. You would have thought the Fair was happening. I went to Wally World instead.

Nice meeting you today @ wal-mart :party29:

Miykael

Feb 14, 2013

Yeah we were 8th or so in line from the front when it opened and we could not see the end of the line it was so long. We left around 11ish and there was STILL a healthy line. Even still though there was enough room to comfortably move around inside (thankfully).

Lots of ammo, mags, etc available all over. The only prices that were stomach turning were HBAR ARs. Most were around $2200-2300.

Thankfully Lou was there to help me lighten my wallet with his reasonable in this environment prices. :innocent0

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom