• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike4Maryland

Harford County, MD USA
    Apr 5, 2013
    Just got an email. Freedom Munitions (Texas) is having free shipping on all of their products. No rimfire :(. They have plenty of remanuf ammo and I have used them in the past with no problems. From what I saw they have just about any caliber in quantities of 50 to 1000. Looks like the shortage is finally over, except for 22lr of course. http://www.freedommunitions.com
    :party29:

May 13, 2005
    Just got an email. Freedom Munitions (Texas) is having free shipping on all of their products. No rimfire :(. They have plenty of remanuf ammo and I have used them in the past with no problems. From what I saw they have just about any caliber in quantities of 50 to 1000. Looks like the shortage is finally over, except for 22lr of course. http://www.freedommunitions.com
    :party29:

Wowza, nice deal. Thanks for posting. Ordered many calibers from them before with no complaints.

matt60158

Apr 4, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    I also noticed their prices for shipping before the promo are also lower (hope that sticks around after this is over.). Usually shipping 500 45 Acp cost me $30 but now I see $18

JCarlton81

Oct 13, 2012
    Severn
    Thanks, I have been pricing them for months, but shipping was too high. I just replenished 6k rounds of what I have shot this last year.

canonian

Jan 5, 2013
    Elkridge
    I order quite a bit from them, good stuff for the range.

Anyone want to split a palette and test this "free shipping"??

Rangeman

Mar 1, 2011
    Montgomery Co.
    I placed an order. On the Cart it indicated free shipping, but the grand total included UPS shipping. Will my card be charged minus shipping? Thanks...

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I'm down for some if somebody can tell me how much is in a pallet? 1k 223 55gr reman. There stuff is good in my book and $327 shipped is as good as I've seen!! Pm me if anyone wants to go in.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    I could be persuaded. I need some cash purchases and this would be a good way by splitting. I'm down for possibly a lot in 223, 308, 9 and 45 and some in 380 and 38 spl.

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Maybe one day a delivery error will be made and I can come home and see this on my driveway. Just dreaming.

Attachments

• IPP556M855N-50-2.jpg
      IPP556M855N-50-2.jpg
      20.8 KB · Views: 694

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom