• Kolholznik

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 16, 2014

Last edited:

gizzard

Oct 30, 2012
    hagerstown
    my buddy's stepson just got 2 guns from hafers and is tickled with pricing and service, plus he was able to get ammo for his purchases as well.

Mulchman

Jan 19, 2014
    Williamsport
    Anyone who enjoys this hobby as much as we do needs to find a good gunsmith and a good FFL. Lucky for me, Tim is both. I initially approached Hafer's to do some gunsmithing work but, I got to talking about 1911s and he mentioned having a Colt Gold Trophy in-stock. I was out of town at the time and promised to come in as soon as I got back to MD. The day before I got back, though, another customer came in and purchased it - story of my life, a day late and a dollar short. Knowing I wanted a better than average 1911 and unable to get another Colt Gold Cup right away, Tim suggested several alternatives. The keyword there is 'suggested' - not a sales pitch for a favorite brand. I came real close to ordering a S&W E Series 1911 based on his recommedation but the fish scale slide serrations and fixed-sights-only pushed me towards the Sig 1911. That's not to say the S&W isn't a fine pistol. It was a little too unusual-looking for me.
    Holy Crap. I bought that gun. Sorry, but I'd been looking for one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom