• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Sure, as soon as her apologist stick it up their asses. The crunt was 35, HARDLY a kid, I was 21 and THERE when I saw the Time cover, the leftist were the most demoralizing thing to take place in the war.

Her ilk and shit eaten turds that think it should be 'let go" are the reason Id LIKE to see a draft, yes even YOU could see someone die and do YOUR fair share, until that time you haven't earned shit. :mad54: Even more of a reason a 2 year old at the time should STFU and listen because you have a LOT to learn boy.

I want even an itch in my dad's pants back in 72, but after being around him and his co-workers, I picked up on a lot. The real issue is that he had been fed the poison for a while, but because he hasn't walked your path or a path similar to mine, he won't know how much that b!tch is truly hated. He needs to have the info shown to him so he can make up his own mind about that traitor.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    So, how did it go? Hanoi Jane had her big talk last night in Fredrick, started at 7:30.

Just curious if anyone bought tickets and when to see her? Wonder if they burned an American flag or whatever foolishness communist are doing these days.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    My brother would spit on her.
    My father would spit on her.
    Both of my uncles would spit on her.
    Two of my Great Uncles would spit on her.
    .My Grandfather would spit on her.
    And I would spit on her.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    My brother would spit on her.
    My father would spit on her.
    Both of my uncles would spit on her.
    Two of my Great Uncles would spit on her.
    .My Grandfather would spit on her.
    And I would spit on her.

Coop, you're being too gracious in your cordial description above.

I think a nice fresh big batch of PEE&POO STEW to her face and head would be more deserving.

DCSCO

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2008
    Frederick County
    James T Stockdale, highest ranking prisoner of the North Vietnamese, was hand cuffed to a table, backstage, at a propaganda event. When he realized how he was about to be used, he slammed his face on a table until black and blue so they could not use him. I think this was the Jane Fonda visit.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Coop, you're being too gracious in your cordial description above.

I think a nice fresh big batch of PEE&POO STEW to her face and head would be more deserving.

I will add, if you were only a child when this occurred and you feel she should be forgiven...
    Maybe you should spend a afternoon at the Wall down in DC this weekend and ask a few Vets that were there, if she should be forgiven..

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I will add, if you were only a child when this occurred and you feel she should be forgiven...
    Maybe you should spend a afternoon at the Wall down in DC this weekend and ask a few Vets that were there, if she should be forgiven..

Or better yet pay your dues and serve some time before one makes such a ******* opinion for which they're NOT entitled to make. Obvious he never served nor has his spawn.:sad20:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Jane Fonda's nuttin' but a traitor/libtard cvnt. When she dies, every member of a Conservative Party and U.S. veterans should line up and piss in her coffin at the funeral home and at/upon her grave site.:mad54::mad54::mad54:

I'm in for that--proudly

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

I know you mean the Vietnam Memorial Wall but some others may not. I think trick should make it a SOLID POINT to go there and spend a few hours this coming Memorial Day talking to the Vets that were in Nam AND the family members of whose names that are engraved in that wall.

Or better yet pay your dues and serve some time before one makes such a ******* opinion for which they're NOT entitled to make. Obvious he never served nor has his spawn.:sad20:

Come on BB, let's play nice, he does have a right to his opinion on this subject though it was apparently formed by his more recent research of the libtard slanted/downplayed/castrated variety and consequently completely the opposite of ours. He needs to be properly educated on the subject in an unbiased manner with the FACTS, nothing more than the absolute FACTS. Bear in mind, I think he's just been misinformed by the libtard machine as I know you know how that works.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I know you mean the Vietnam Memorial Wall but some others may not. I think trick should make it a SOLID POINT to go there and spend a few hours this coming Memorial Day talking to the Vets that were in Nam AND the family members of whose names that are engraved in that wall.

Come on BB, let's play nice, he does have a right to his opinion on this subject though it was apparently formed by his more recent research of the libtard slanted/downplayed/castrated variety and consequently completely the opposite of ours. He needs to be properly educated on the subject in an unbiased manner with the FACTS, nothing more than the absolute FACTS. Bear in mind, I think he's just been misinformed by the libtard machine as I know you know how that works.

Oh but I am being nice I didn't say what I REALLY felt, and no the parasite hasn't earned shit for an opinion. If he were alive might the parasite have told Lambo etal it's time to 'get over" his brothers death?

Done with the subject...........

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    Oh but I am being nice I didn't say what I REALLY felt, and no the parasite hasn't earned shit for an opinion. If he were alive might the parasite have told Lambo etal it's time to 'get over" his brothers death?

Done with the subject...........

Apparently BB that the individual coopermanic? is unaware of Honor, Courage and Commitment or Leadership Principals or for that matter the concept of Patriotism...and its sad...

We are who we are for those of us who served and serving and there is source within us that never dies...:patriot:

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Apparently BB that the individual coopermanic? is unaware of Honor, Courage and Commitment or Leadership Principals or for that matter the concept of Patriotism...and its sad...

We are who we are for those of us who served and serving and there is source within us that never dies...:patriot:

No, maybe my post wasn't clear......... coopermanic wasn't the target of my venom but the one appropriate rhymes with "Dick" was with his ******* remark of getting over it. Should his rock & roller wannabe son OD at what point should he get over it? My apologies to coopermanic for the confusion.

Last edited:

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana

He was not referring to me Gunny.... He was refering to a younger member who as you say
    is unaware of Honor, Courage and Commitment or Leadership Principals or for that matter the concept of Patriotism...and its sad...

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    No, maybe my post wasn't clear......... coopermanic wasn't the target of my venom but the one appropriate rhymes with "Dick" was with his ******* remark of getting over it. Should his rock & roller wannabe son OD at what point should he get over it? My apologies to coopermanic for the confusion.

Coopermanic ?????? Was that a Freudian slip

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom