• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    Bluejack will be posting his last batch ever tonight at 8pm. If you are planing a tula krink or AK-105 build I would suggest you become a AKfroum member it will be in the members only section fro sale. He has told me personally that he will not be making anymore because the tula kits have dried up.

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    Thanks. I bought one of the RGuns barrel when I got the kit, way back when. but I've heard that the twist rate is wrong (1:8 instead of 1:6), and rounds tend to keyhole from them. :/
    Might see if I can afford to get one of these.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    v5 is already sold out. Still some v3.5 available.

I only have one AKS-U to build, when my receiver comes in the parts will go to Mid County. I will have two barrels left over, if you're interested let me know and I'll give you first dibs.

I have a v5, a v3.5, both in the white, and one of AK-Builders chrome-lined oxided ones. All three have the right twist rate and are well made, but different rear trunnion sizes, and the location of the gas port is somewhat random (the v5 were supposed to have it in the groove but on mine it still nicks a land).

I have heard very little about the Rguns that is positive, for the cost of getting a proper SBR built I'd highly recommend going with a better barrel.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park

I only have one AKS-U to build, when my receiver comes in the parts will go to Mid County. I will have two barrels left over, if you're interested let me know and I'll give you first dibs.

I have a v5, a v3.5, both in the white, and one of AK-Builders chrome-lined oxided ones. All three have the right twist rate and are well made, but different rear trunnion sizes, and the location of the gas port is somewhat random (the v5 were supposed to have it in the groove but on mine it still nicks a land).

I have heard very little about the Rguns that is positive, for the cost of getting a proper SBR built I'd highly recommend going with a better barrel.

I am still waiting on my receiver also glad 2 see new ammo showing up tho!:party29:

dodovining

Dec 1, 2014
    Still got them barrels!

By any chance in goodness knows why, would you still have these barrels? I'm looking....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom