• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MudRhino

Jul 8, 2011
    Just FYI I was at Maryland Small Arms range today and was told that at their new range (with 50 yard rifle lanes) opening Monday, they will be allowing full-auto. Also will have six full-autos for rent.

KimuraFTW

Jul 20, 2012
    Clinton, MD
    As much as I go to MSAR, I don't have problems up there as often as one might think from a lot of the comments. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I go almost every Saturday when they have almost every kind of shooter there. Still, you're probably right when it comes to full auto...

MudRhino

Jul 8, 2011
    So I was at MSAR earlier today and they've done a 180 on their full-auto policy. Brought my slow-fire M11 out to shoot and was not allowed to shoot it full-auto (something about insurance, which is understandable but wish they had looked into it before they made promises).

I've heard you can shoot full-auto at Silver Eagle Group so I guess I'll be making a trip out there pretty soon.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    So I was at MSAR earlier today and they've done a 180 on their full-auto policy. Brought my slow-fire M11 out to shoot and was not allowed to shoot it full-auto (something about insurance, which is understandable but wish they had looked into it before they made promises).

I've heard you can shoot full-auto at Silver Eagle Group so I guess I'll be making a trip out there pretty soon.

It's weird because an employee who I know very well and absolutely trust told me last week that they're going to start renting out their own full auto's. They have two of each of the following that will be available:

MP5 9mm
    MP5 40 S&W
    UMP 40 S&W

You will have to use their ammo and will supervised by an employee for the duration of your shooting.

They didn't know when they'll begin offering them but they did say it will happen. I was also told that if enough people request to speak with management and politely request they allow you to bring your own full autos they may be swayed to allow it.

MudRhino

Jul 8, 2011
    It's weird because an employee who I know very well and absolutely trust told me last week that they're going to start renting out their own full auto's. They have two of each of the following that will be available:

MP5 9mm
    MP5 40 S&W
    UMP 40 S&W

You will have to use their ammo and will supervised by an employee for the duration of your shooting.

They didn't know when they'll begin offering them but they did say it will happen. I was also told that if enough people request to speak with management and politely request they allow you to bring your own full autos they may be swayed to allow it.

Well, I was told that this decision was reached at the end of last week. The owner's kid was working today and called his father to verify (he was the one who told me about the insurance being the issue).

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    That's good. I was there last week with a friend to functional test some M16 uppers and the folks behind the counter stated. NO FULL AUTO. They even called Robert on the phone to verify the policy. So I'm not sure what's allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom