• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • guntruck

Feb 23, 2009
    So now that O'Malleys BS is in effect am I able to send off my Saiga 12 to Tromix and get all my work done? I mean we cant do SBS any longer can we? Thats what I was originally doing but dont think I can now? I know this gets tiresome for those of you that know your stuff with this law but when I was reading I was confusing myself and need some clarification.

Thanks

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    SBSs are not effected at all, go ahead if that's what you want.

Folding stock on a shotgun is not allowed. "Shotgun" should not include an SBS, but who knows what MSP will make up with that one.

guntruck

Feb 23, 2009
    SBSs are not effected at all, go ahead if that's what you want.

Folding stock on a shotgun is not allowed. "Shotgun" should not include an SBS, but who knows what MSP will make up with that one.

So if I owned the shotgun and the folding stock before the ban can I install it now?

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    So if I owned the shotgun and the folding stock before the ban can I install it now?

SBS's fall under Federal and outside MD law... so if you get a tax stamp and chop it down, you can do whatever you want with it. Even if you bought the shotgun today that would still apply.

Leave the barrel as-is and you'd be modding a shotgun to a banned configuration after the law came into play. No dice, regardless of when you bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom