• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    Do you have any of the "hybrid" colors left that you showed on Facebook?

E P LOWERS

Aug 26, 2013
    We have black and pink blems in stock for only 35 each. Fire control and selector switch pin detents may be broken off or missing, Also the 'safe' 'select' 'auto' embossing may be malformed. Blems may require a conventional jig to complete. If pink is not your color our lowers take duracoat and cerakote just fine!

E P LOWERS

Aug 26, 2013
    So these are not regulated being they are 80%, right?

Correct. These are not legally considered a firearm until the end user completes them. You must complete them yourself with no help. You cannot give it away or sell it unless you serialize it and go through an ffl. Do not get together with a bunch of guys and do them; that is called a build party and the atf doesnt like those. Always build it in a legal configuration such as 16" for rifles and stockless for pistols. Know the laws in your state. It is legal to manufacture a firearm for your own use.

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    We have black and pink blems in stock for only 35 each. Fire control and selector switch pin detents may be broken off or missing, Also the 'safe' 'select' 'auto' embossing may be malformed. Blems may require a conventional jig to complete. If pink is not your color our lowers take duracoat and cerakote just fine!

Only see Pink ones available? Was going to Order one of each. Are the Black Sold Out?

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    Just ordered one. My drill mill is itching on this already. Can we get an expedited shipping here in Maryland with the flat $10 shipping rate as a promo? You know we are in the verge of " HURRY UP AND FINISH IT QUICK SYNDROME"...(come oct.1)...

E P LOWERS

Aug 26, 2013
    No more AR's come that day and that includes as simple as 80 lowers. But dont you worry, your business with us stays as most of us hmmm i should say all of us are moving out of this state.
    Hey thanks for the 80 lower, order it today and shipped it today with tracking no. Will do a video review of it me finishing it with my regular drill press and mill vise...

Thank you so much. We always appreciate build videos.

bmodzelewski

Oct 11, 2012
    Middle River
    is the beauty of these just that they are not registered? because you can buy a 100% finished aluminum lower for $80-90 and a $60 FFL transfer fee

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    I got two. One green and one sand. The way I understand it is that you can buy and finish as long as you don't intend on selling?

FWIW ... I posted right after putting in a purchase order and got the email they shipped 15 minutes later. Happy Happy Happy.

Last edited:

SevernBob

It's All Boogered Up
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 17, 2012
    Severn
    is the beauty of these just that they are not registered? because you can buy a 100% finished aluminum lower for $80-90 and a $60 FFL transfer fee

The 30-day wait rule is the biggest factor for me. I'm not a DC. Saving the FFL fee is also a plus. Some may also be interested in building one from scratch for the learning experience or simply the satisfaction of building it yourself. The significance of being registered or not varies from individual to individual.

SevernBob

It's All Boogered Up
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 17, 2012
    Severn
    I got two. One green and one sand. The way I understand it is that you can buy and finish as long as you don't intend on selling?

Right. You cannot sell an 80% lower you finish regardless of any intentions. You have to at least finish the lower before 10/1. I'm not sure about the complete rifle build part, but mine will be complete prior to 10/1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom