• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    Was looking in a magazine a work today on break and I saw an ad for archangel stocks. They have a new one coming out for mosin nagants. Checked their web site to see if it was on there and it wasn't so I called them. It will be available in about 2 months. Comes with a 5 round magazine and there will be a 10 round available also. No price yet but was told as soon as it's available it will all be on their web site. It looks kinda cool. Just wanted to pass that along.

Last edited:

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    I found a pic. I guess this is the 10 round magazine. They are detachable. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358812398.524037.jpg

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I feel like the bore on your average 91/30 doesn't really warrant this sort of treatment.

OTOH, I could see a really nice bolt rifle using one of these stocks, a good Finnish M39, and a full-on turned-down bolt handle and drill+tap mount.

Leviathan

Jun 14, 2012
    Dug up this thread because I was thinking about getting a Mosin just for this. Mosin shooters any thoughts? Worth it or no? The stock I think runs about 200 bucks.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    That's like putting Fuchs on a 1981 Chevette. :lol:

70 years ago if you would have told the young communist lugging around that rifle that in 75 years it would be unpacked from a crate it was stored in for 50 years and sold to an American for $79 who would subsequently purchase $170 worth of plastic do-dads to put on it... he would have thought you're crazy.

Leviathan

Jun 14, 2012
    That's like putting Fuchs on a 1981 Chevette. :lol:

70 years ago if you would have told the young communist lugging around that rifle that in 75 years it would be unpacked from a crate it was stored in for 50 years and sold to an American for $79 who would subsequently purchase $170 worth of plastic do-dads to put on it... he would have thought you're crazy.

:lol2: Ok guys I get it. Falls in the realm of being not practical. May as well buy a modern bolt rifle so I can modernize even more with plastic do dads. :D

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    :lol2: Ok guys I get it. Falls in the realm of being not practical. May as well buy a modern bolt rifle so I can modernize even more with plastic do dads. :D

Irregardless of my rant, if I owned a Mosin you would probably already be looking at a picture of it with an Archangel DELUXE stock kit in FDE, optional bottle open, laser designator, Stream Light upgrade kit, Accuracy International upgraded bottom metal and detachable mag system. ;) :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom