• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    I won an auction for an EOTech sight on GunBroker back in January that a company named "C3Sports" had been running. I was on the road for work at the time, but when I get home, there's no box waiting for me.

I've been in touch with the company a couple times each week for the last few weeks that I've been home. "Buzz Baker" is the only name I have, and I'm getting some weird answers from him about if he received the check or not, if he's shipping me one or drop-shipping it from somewhere else... Now he's saying he's not sending it, but instead asking for me to give him a copy of the canceled check (which I won't have from online banking, and wouldn't do him any good since he should only be concerned about if/when it was deposited, not proof of when the check was cut to him.)

Has anyone else dealt with this company? I googled them and apparently they changed names a few months ago, but it seems like a legit business. I'm just wondering if the name rings bells for any of you.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Agreed, why does he need a cancelled check? Doesn't the guy know if you paid for it or not? Sounds odd to me.

I would get a hold of gunbroker right away. I believe they do have buyer protection insurance, but there might be a time limit for filing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom