• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    I like in an end unit townhouse and I would like to have my front landscaping redone.

Here's a picture when it looked pretty good, doesn't look nearly this good right now:
    149044_1651482537396_1821187_n.jpg

149044_1651482457394_3674863_n.jpg

So 1 big problem is that rock walkway is ****ing weed heaven. We sprayed tons of shit on there it did nothing. I want all those weeds killed and gone for good. I don't know if the rock needs to be moved and weed net or stuff put down or whatever.

Also I need the beds remulched/weed netted cause we have some ridiculous weeds that grow there too. They actually pushed the weed net out of the way last year and grew through.

I am thinking about edging around the beds maybe a stone/fake stone edging or something along those lines.

If anybody does landscaping and would like some work shoot me a PM and we can meet up and discuss some ideas and get a quote etc.

If for some reason anybody is free tomorrow or Friday I am off both days if you wanted to check it out then.

Thanks

tosainu1

May 10, 2005
    Bowie Md
    Can you send a pic of what it looks like now?

If I were you I'd go get some Barrier weed killer. It has glysophate to kill weeds as well as an ingredient that keeps them from returning. It's like Ground Clear on steroids. Spray some of that on the rock walkway and your golden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom