• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    just went to walmart on my lunch and i had the most amazing experience....

i go to the sporting goods counter and theres 3 people WORKING behind it... ok standing around bs'ing anyways its two guys standing facing me and one girl sitting with her back turned. the one guy looks at me and says can i help you (he was infront of the ammo case) i asked if they had any 9mm and the girl (still w her back to me) says "blazer brass 115 grain full metal jacket, how many you want 6? i was shocked and looked at the guys and said "man i like this woman, sure i'll take 6" she turns around to ring me up while the guy grabbed it. i asked her about 40sw and 45 which she repeated the 115 grain fmj pitch to which i replied "no thanks, but i got alot of friends looking".:lol: they were out of 45 and .22lr but had PLENTY of 9mm

:gun3: they never checked my id either so i don't have to worry about stormtroopers since i don't have a 9mm...... assembled:D

would anyone like to know which one?

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    I like Blazer better than Remington. I have had some Remington problems, a bunch of light strikes in different guns. Plus, it seems dirtier than Blazer. The good news about Remington is that it's OAL is a bit shorter so it can feed better in some guns.

Splitter

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    Now they do but when I pick up my M&P .40 in a few weeks, watch it disappear!:sad20:

do what i do, i've been buying up the 9mm and i don't have my 9mm ar15 yet. i just would rather buy it now when i see it for 8.97...... i learned my ammo lesson already on 7.62 & .223 that when its there (especially cheap) BUY IT:D
    thats the whole reason i'm building a 9mm in the first place:thumbsup:

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    do what i do, i've been buying up the 9mm and i don't have my 9mm ar15 yet. i just would rather buy it now when i see it for 8.97...... i learned my ammo lesson already on 7.62 & .223 that when its there (especially cheap) BUY IT:D

I did the same thing. As I was waiting the 3 weeks in purgatory to get my H&K P30, I managed to find several 100 rounds of 9mm at various Wally Worlds in my travels.

If you know you're gonna' need it, start looking NOW!

Jamie

netspec

Sep 30, 2008
    Randallstown, MD

I think I'll do just that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom